@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I know it’s baking soda…I don’t live under a rock, contrary to what everyone in my school thinks haha! It just reminds me of it…
But soft drinks sounds….weirder.
YOU HOARD CHICKENS TOOOOO?!?? We have like 80 chickens 🤣 how many do you have? I am very curious now.
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I h…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh okay. Maybe make that more obvious somehow. You could spell in speedearing, which looks more distinct. It’s easy to not notice when the only difference is the repetition of a letter.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
You have not noticed the spelling. Mandin said “Speedering” Nahim said “Speedeering”. Nahim pronunciates it as speed-dear-ring with his Nayhelmic accent.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
wonder if Lukas was coming to the dance or not, but he shrugged it off. He’d ask him later.
lol! I can’t wait for that awkward RP…lol
hey…what if Lukas and Liv were partners? Fynn would never stop laughing….lol
Livia
“How do you dance, anyway?” she asked, laughing a little at her own ignorance. “I don’t know a thing about it. A…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s baking soda. How’s this, we all start calling them “soft drinks” then we can stop arguing.
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello!!!!
I’ve never published either😂 we’re in this together girl 😂
Yeah, I enjoyed going to public school and I enjoy homeschooling as well. It’s really about what God’s will is. 😄
Yes! I would love to read the book you are writing!!!
YOU HOARD CHICKENS TOOOOO?!?? We have like 80 chickens 🤣 how many do you have? I…[Read more] -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
The only thing I noticed was this:
“Nahim, I still think you should have joined the speeder races. Your speedering is excellent.”
“My brother’s speedeering was exquisite.” A small point was made on the last word.
“Speedeering? What kinda of a word is that?”
Mandin used “speedering” first, but then he calls Nahim out on the word when he uses it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge
Thanks guys!!
will miss the only character who’s more insane than me 😢😞
lol!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
*gasp*
I don’t know whether to be insulted, or….too late, I’m insulted 😂😂😂
(soda just sounds like a white powder you’d put in a cake, not something you should drink…lol)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I never said you were the only one, you’re just wrong 😆
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE how you described Wyoh….lolol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
It is (in my humble opinion) pop.
YESSS. ThAnK yOu!!
SEE? I’m not the only one!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 I know I haven’t replyed yet, but i got a idea and am trying to run with it, plus I’ve been sick. @whalekeeper @grcr @jonas @hybridlore
Chapter 2: Nahim, the Last Nayhelm
the first part
“Nahim. Nahim!”
Mandin waved his large hand in front of his 19-year-old friend’s hidden face. “Nahim, what’s up?”
Nahim seemed to be the only…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Sara, sometimes called Savannah by my readers (my pen name is Savannah Grace). I’ve never published a book before but I’m trying to get there!
I’m a freshman in high school and attend a public school (WHY am I the only one on KP that doesn’t homeschool??). I used to homeschool, but then transferred because God said that…[Read more]
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
HEYYYYYYYY
thats a really good question!!!!!
I’ve never thought about it, but all of my characters, while not identical, are very similar in thinking and in character.
hair colors I choose tend to vary. I always make it a color I would love to have so it’s usually brown or ginger and occasionally blonde.
And I just realized tha…[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ehh… well they’re human… just in a different high tech country…😅
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
As far as personalities go, I think most of my characters are often a lot like me in some ways, but then polar opposite in others. I think it’s easier to write characters that are very much like you and characters that are not like you at all than any shade in between that.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, awesome! We’re twins xD
lol yeah!!
That’s really interesting! I don’t know if I’ve honestly tried to write from the perspectives of extroverted characters before … I guess I struggle with character development a little, so my voice tends to just cross stories but not become personalized for the character, which I know isn’t exc…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s a z not an s
- Load More
