@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, I was not expecting that.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
A “hard” drink refers to alcohol. A “soft” drink is a non-alcoholic drink.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(I’m going to have Dalton start inside the haunted house, because there’s no way he would go in willingly.)
Dalton
Dalton blinked awake. It was dark. The floor was hard, but it felt like it was made of wood, not the dry earth he should have been lying on.
He was back in the nightmare.
No. No!
He sat up, panicking.
But wait, this wasn’t the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase shrugged.
“I guess. When something doesn’t go the way it should I…disappear for maybe a day to a week.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Uh…depends on your definition of “better”.
Yes, I would like that.
His accent shows in random places, since he sometimes suppresses it. His wording every once in a while may sound off since he is a Nayhelm, and they often have a thing I call ” Nayhelmic terms” that are basically how they specially pronounce certain words. His…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re good. I don’t think anyone else noticed it either.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, sorry, just saw it. I need glasses, XD.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Either he tried to edit it and Wyoh ate it, or nobody noticed my last RP, cuz I can’t see anything 🤷♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, he did? I must’ve missed it…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What shows in my writing are the secret struggles I have. Even Chase has a slice of my real heart in him. And it’s not the happiest part either.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The weird thing is, people I know in real life call ME their therapist as a joke, because either a person tells me their life struggles or I figure them out within a few days…
That’s great!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
huh, mine aren’t that old wither, onl like 1980s-1990s with some 2000s
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk, not, like, really old. It depends.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I bake a lot, and over three quarters of my recipes say just “soda”.
Huh, they do? I’ve never seen that, and I bake pretty often.
Maybe they want you to pour some Coca-Cola in there lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Who’s going next? I went last, so I can’t go again…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s baking soda.
I bake a lot, and over three quarters of my recipes say just “soda”.
btw, I have little opinion on this matter, cuz I’ve only drinked it once in my life, and I’m a New Englander by birth (German by heart) so no one calls it anything but “soda” up here.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
