@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So he must weigh a lot, right?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ignore that while we figure this out.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lag
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
As Gunslinger stepped into the room, a dozen uniformed guards charged in, carrying long timber over their shoulders. [These are bazookas.]
“I’m impressed!” said the voice, “you already broke the training course! You might want to get out of the way now!”“Take cover!” shouted Selius.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
PRAY YOU NEVER EVER MEET ONE OF MY UNEDITED FETTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so sorry in advance if you do.
Ahem, anyways…Gunslinger is bulletproof, since he has Mithscar armor (similar to Mithaln, though it is stronger in some ways, and weaker in others) And no, bazookas would not knock him backwards, try a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh look, I passed 2000 posts!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I could do bazookas. Those would probably at least knock him backwards.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He’s probably not an actual villain, but he definitely has questionable methods.
I was guessing Gunslinger would be able to break through walls. To prevent this from being too easy, is there anything that would slow Gunslinger down? I was going to send in guys with machine guns, but I’m guessing he’s bulletproof?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
wait…is he a villian?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for destroying your plan, and to your villian: How much will it cost to fix the wall? If ya want, you can have them Mithscarium plated for…idk…one billion dollars? One millimillimeter thick plating, lasts a lifetime and comes with lifetime warranty!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So Fettian! though, to be fair, if it twas Krogen, he would have just bashed through the doors, kill or knock out the guards and walk away with a sarcastic remark and a whistle, brushing the dirt away fro aesthetics! Actually, most likely Skullcrusher would do the same, but who cares?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol that’s one method.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
“Hah!” The Metamorph knocked on the wall with his fist. “This is not Mithscar! Nor Mithscariam for that matter,” He muttered. pulling back his cloak and drawing his pistol (not fast-drawing, he doesn’t need to do it rn) he aimed it at the wall and fire, blasting a large hole into the next room, he stooped and walked through.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jonas! you made a huge mistake! *cracks knuckles (I actually can’t crack my knuckles btw)* Time for a straight Fettian scene!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
Selius drew his sword again.
“Great,” he snarled. “It’s a trap!”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m just going to add Jit like this…
Jitema
Jitema popped her head out from the vent in which she had been hiding. “Ooh, great!” She said, “I can help.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
Suddenly a voice sounded in the room, echoing loudly. [This is over a loudspeaker, but Selius isn’t familiar with those.]
“I am!” it said. “I brought you all here for a special purpose, which I will explain in due time. But first you must overcome my challenge! The room you are in has just been locked, and there are armed guards outside…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m gonna ask for prayer again.
yesterday, i sprained my ankle.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re fine. I don’t see why it should be ignored. It’s perfectly fine.
- Load More
