@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Zash
“The prince is a weakling, so we pick off the ones who can protect him first!” said Zash. “As for your offer, I couldn’t care less. I. Am. Not. Yours. To. Command! I will do as I wish.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We won’t get there.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Exactly! I feel like having Vikii will make the future story better, (My brother is trying to convince me to write a sequel…)
Yeah, because then she can comfort him, and he can realize how much she does care about him while she realizes how she cares for him as well.
And yes, you totally should write a sequel!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!! I’m sorry!! Yeah, I’ll definitely pray for you!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h
There can be a dragon here! -
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow! I have 2,404 read notifs…I thought I had more than that!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, none of those are true, but all are VALID and follow the seven rules of validity for syllogisms, therefore, they are VALID and in logic, that’s what matters rn.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I could keep arguing, but I think we’re both on the same page here, and we’re completely off topic, so I’m gonna stop.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
All insects can fly
All birds are insects
therefore all birds can fly
You came to a true conclusion using one true premise and one false. That’s weird. Wait a minute none if those statements are true!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I understand from your viewpoint what you said, but from MY viewpoint, I CAN logically prove ANYTHING as long as it is valid!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know all the fancy logic terms. But what I’m saying is pretty simple. All valid logical statements are true if their premises are true. How do you know they are true? You can either observe them to be true, or you can reason them out from other things you know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofatherium
Okay, i admit at this point I’m just being silly
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
WATCH YOUR TERMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been trained to deep dive terms and find their TRUE meanings!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Prove to me logically that birds can fly. You can’t. But you can observe birds flying. You can logically derive premises from other premises, but at some point you have to have premises that are self evident.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You can’t prove premises with logic, so this can’t be resolved with logic.
That is not the point of a syllogism, I don’t see how that is applicable.
h wait, you did make a completely valid argument, but your premises were false.
You have yet to tell me how validity is truth
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think you need to study logic my friend
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
All rabbits are caterpillars
All fluffy things are rabbits
Therefore, all fluffy things are caterpillars
I AM NOT COOPERATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You can’t prove premises with logic, so this can’t be resolved with logic.
- Load More
