@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, sorry, now I get it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Burning tears in silence fall
Mingling with the shattered glass.
Still I watch the moonlight pale
As shadows flicker, while He walks past
Idt that’s any better either, but it’s all I really can think of. Your style is very different from mine, but I like it a lot 🙂 -
Ruth replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
With skillful fingers, it is He who selects
A piece of glass now darkly stained
And edged in silver carefully sets
It in my empty window frame.Idk if that’s any better.
-
Ruth replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Shard by shard He slowly builds
Varied hues where once was clear,
Shaped and cut – my window fills
From brokenness to beauty. -
Ruth replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I dabble a little in poetry and honestly have no talent for it, but my favourite verses are the two last. Why? Because it feels right somehow. I would help you out more, but I’m afraid I don’t reckonize your style well. I apologize for how little help I can offer.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Those three were separate from the main group I believe.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Zash
“You’re unbearable!” Zas spat. “I could kill him if I wanted to, but I don’t care. Kill him yourself if you wish. Are we ready to move then?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you referring to Dlek? He’s been here the whole time. He’s not a soldier—he’s from a post apocalyptic wasteland planet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I realize Fennin has magic, but he hasn’t used it. Zash was basically just using the General’s logic against him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Problem is, before the dance, I need to find him a date. Either someone super nice or someone who can relate to him like no other…someone who’s super nice would be better, since he really needs a pick-me-up most the time.
Ugh! I gel like someone who sets their brother or son up with a blind date!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase dropped his head into his folded arms, waiting for the dance lessons to begin. At this point he wanted it over and done with.
I imagine Chase as a good dancer since he is actually very aware of how his body moves. He also has a gentlemanly undertone if you can pierce the blackness.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh dear…I think I have failed as a writer.
It’s currently around twenty two o’clock for me, so I can’t fully reply rn (and dont have much energy or will either) but I will say that a few of your edits are mistaken…and it’s totally my fault!
I can’t believe I really liked this chapter!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, @calyhuge where are your charries who were being attacked by the mormaka?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Angere
Angere looked into Rigere’s face. He knew what she was going to do.
“You want to kill the Lost Child? The Realn who calls for his mother?” Rigere nodded, her evil icy eyes thinning to slits.
“He will die before anyone else. I don’t care. And if you kill the lady Realn…” Angere grinned to himself.
“Every Warrior hates seeing a pretty…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, that’s @calyhuge
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@cslyhuge
Yes, but he is built like Nahim.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He doesn’t understand fully what “born under the light f the Stones” means, but he has potential…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He doesn’t understand fully what “born under the light f the Stones” means, but he has potential…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yep! I just finished up first semester of CH 1, but went through all of CH A and B (do NOT ask me about Latin! I’ve only grasped the basics this year!)
Do you understand Truth Trees? It got so confusing in class that eventually our tutor gave up and we skipped the entire strand! My classmate and I were relieved! Second semester CH B…[Read more]
- Load More
