@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah 😨 they’re terrifying.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Y-yeah. I guess th-that makes for a, a good relationship, r-right?
Oh my gosh that’s great XD
We could have Lukas dance with Callie and Fynn dance with Liv, and they could help Lukas and Liv out with some advice haha!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Messing with physics is fun.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So to go back to the punch example, basically it’s going to feel like punching someone twice as heavy. It will be a little different, because every part of them will feel like it has more inertia. So if you punch them in the stomach, it’s going to feel twice as stiff. You will be delivering twice as much force, however, so they will still rea…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Let me think through a simpler example.
Two identical balls collide in the air with equal kinetic energy. One is affected by Negative Dilation, and is moving twice as slow. It still has equal kinetic energy. If neither was dilated, and the collision was elastic, they would essentially reverse direction. So the time dilation will cause no d…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And we always watch the “Muppets Christmas Carol” and have Hawaiian pizza (No idea why) .
I live in mortal dread of the Muppets XD I love Hawaiian pizza, though 😋
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, thinking about the physics of collisions, perhaps the fist would experience extra recoil? Maybe I can think about this in terms of everything having twice as much inertia compared to the user.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My mom is always up before me, and my dad slightly after. Usually it’s my younger brother that needs to be woken up.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
The time dilation powers include a physics problem that I need to solve.
The question is one of energy. Normally when something is moving faster, it has more energy, and when it’s slower, it has less energy. But what about when you’re messing with time speed? If someone is slow and they throw a punch, is…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I should also add that we have a tradition of cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Christmas.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- We have a Christmas Eve service.
- No
- Home Alone
- Cookies
- Mom and dad get all of us kids gifts. We kids do a gift exchange where each of us buys for a different person each year.
- Christmas morning as soon as everyone is up…and if someone takes too long, everyone starts singing Joy to the World. (I’ve never needed to be woken up. Exc…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll add him if @Whaley agrees. I mean, he’s…*goes and checks charrie timeline*… 20-21 years old if I go off of Nar’s age, so unless there’s a college that he can be enrolled in and basically never attend, he’ll be the big brother watching over little sis and not taking care of himself in the meantime.
Oh, he does wear…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase smiled. Not a twitch of his lips, not a wobbly crack at he edge, but a true smile, widening across his features. His green eyes sparkled, with water and joy. He led her as they resumed dancing, at which both stumbled at times, but at which both helped each other.
Sorry, I couldn’t think of much else.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Yep. Mom is still up and about and she isn’t sure if she is getting sick yet, so we’re going ahead with preparations. If she is sick that will almost definitely mean cancellation, but we’re not sure yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I remember a particular Christmas where my whole family was sick. It was 2018. I also had a broken foot at the time. That was…not fun to say the least, so I’ll never feel too disappointed as long as it isn’t that bad.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
“You” is the plural form of “thou.” To oppose the growing use of “y’all,” I am forwarding the thou movement.
#bringbackthou
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! When we got sick we were saying “well, at least we won’t be sick on Christmas this way!” But now…
That’s really weird.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c
I’ve been watching Abbie Emmons’ videos…and IT BLEW MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, INTERNAL CONFLICT!!! I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!!!!!!!!! I tried doing what she said and it made my story SO MUCH BETTER!!-
Yesss! They’re super helpful. If I’ve learned anything over the past few months, is that I need to be willing to learn. Like, I had thought I was pretty set with my writing and there were a few things I needed to fix buttttt… I was wrong. XD And now I try to keep learning and actually try to apply the things I’m learning.
So yes, her videos…[Read more]-
And Jerry Jenkins has been an author for almost half a century and his advice is also really really helpful. He’s got tons of experience. So I would also recommend checking out his blog.
-
-
Ohh! I will do that!
I watched one of her videos and I was like…INFORMATION OVERLOAD! I was really overwhelmed… haha! But it actually made quite a bit of sense…lol
-
- Load More

Wilt thou join me?
I will join thee!
I also will join thee.