@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
How is Fennin going to not die if it blows up?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim gave Fennin a Terror Bomb. If that thing goes off, it will kill anyone who wears no Mithaln or Mithlon, and to Nahim or Nora, it will temporarily paralyze.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah it seems that the dawnshards are nearly, or possibly completely, useless on their own. It also seems to be implied that they could be used to supercharge invested arts somehow.
We know that they were used to shatter Adonalsium in the first place, but since they seem to do nothing without investiture, they must have also used…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
To be honest, my heart sunk when you said that.
Fennin
The stone pulsed in perfect sync with his heartbeat.
“Silva, Silva,” He whispered for no reason at all. His muscles relaxed, his breathing deepened. It was safe, safe in his arms.
A shadow crossed in front of the moon. A great beast swooped down, his wings creating a wind of their…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Just looking at Fusion, destruction, amplification, and dynamism, I feel like there’s much potential interaction. I think there’s a whole lot of interesting you could do mechanically. Using destruction to precisely carve any kind of shape out of any kind of substance is nice, and that in tandem with pure fusion, connecting obj…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hah. 😉😏
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
*falls through roof, waves manically, smiles—resisting letting out a crazy laugh, and falls over for no apparent reason*
Cho’dzon! Cho’dzon papan ki!! | Greetings from Burne!!
I know you know who I am, so I won’t give a big long introduction—unless you want one of course (you know I love to talk sometimes). Blah blah blah, NO MATT…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
you aren’t offended that I don’t like root beer floats. Most everyone I know loves them, except me 😂
I’ve never had one,so I’m not offended. XD
I love your character’s name, it’s so unique! I’m one of those people who searches up “340 unique baby names” on the internet so I can build up my character name library and probably use…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Halo is a sci-fi Xbox game that is just pure awesomeness!
Okay…
You know I’ve probably stubbed every toe on every foot there is!
Well, that works I guess.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You can
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you want to rp the dragon, or do you want me too?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
(I kinda like jello hehehe)
Yeah, I mean, I’d probably like it too if it didn’t make me feel like I’m going to throw up. I have a lot of allergies, and a lot of things make my throat slightly swell, and my a omach get upset.
I’m working on my own book about several warrior teams or something like that, and a Halo fan fiction!
Oh cool! I…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That does make sense! Alright, jungle dragon, bring it on!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Greetings! I’m Jonas. I write fantasy. I am something of a gamer myself, but I’ve never really played Halo. I’m also an amateur video game designer, but I haven’t done any of that in a while.
I’m not good at asking questions as is tradition, so I’m gonna leave that to others. 🙂
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Snow! C’mon! We’ve had no good snow!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The dragons see Fennin, attack him, Ellis and Nahim and whoever else defend Fennin. Simple!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So what happens now? Dennin has the stone, but the jungle dragon is still alive.
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I’m Ruee!
I like horses, writing sci-fi/fantasy, reading a good book, horses, machine embroidery, researching WWII/Vietnam, horses, crocheting, horseback riding, painting with watercolor, art, did I already mention horses?
I don’t like jello.
Questions!
WIP?
Fav MC?
Amount of story ideas?
And the question that I hope you can…[Read more]
- Load More
