@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore @acancello
I’m copying Esther and Freedom…hehe
Thanks for the idea XD
here you go:
From left to right:
$5: Sef, Lilitu, Marcurious, Ottoline, Livia
$4: Rylee, Audrey, Brooke, Lydia
$3: Indie, Hope, Jyron, Cassian, Azuri
$2: Azazel, Elo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Probably.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Maybe you were just expecting it to be a larger paragraph.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah, apparently I’m blind XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
All of RAE’s characters, too.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can also give you a list of the characters in play.
@Savannah_Grace2009 owns Ottoline and Marcurious.
@trailblazer owns Kari.
@Beth-Torres owns Carrie (same name, different spelling XD.)
I own Ellis, a warrior who owns a magic talking sword named Conviction; Kate, who owns another magic talking sword named Bloodsong and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know… you might regret it later
You know what?? I believe it! XD
he changed his voice to sound like an old, learned professor, “he’s quite an interesting specimen of the human race.”
OH MY GOSH….CAN’T…BREATHE 🤣🤣🤣
Liv
“I think I’m good…” she blinked. “Is there anything I should know?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
You see a trolley racing down a track, and 5 of your favorite books are stuck on the track, but there is a lever that lets you redirect the tract on your most favorite book. What do you do? (No, you can’t buy new copies)
What a cruel question!! 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know. 8 is just a lot XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s because RAE owns all the characters from this world. Most of them aren’t around regularly.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course you can do 2! You can do more if you want…RAE has 8 I think XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m just going to have Riina make an escape XD.
Riina
The tyrannical grump wouldn’t agree to a duel. He must be afraid! Well that was the same as forfeiting, so she won!
A portal into her pocketspace appeared, and she dropped Sliver back inside.
“If you won’t duel, you don’t get to take my boots,” she said. “You can confiscate th…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh I’m laughing so hard rn…I need a friend like Fynn XD
Liv
“How do I respond to that?” Liv asked, laughing.
Sorry, that was really short…XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! I’m Sara, an avid reader, writer, dog obsessed, horse loving, piano playing, music loving girl!
I’m a freshman in highschool and go to a public school (I think I’m the only one who goes to a public school here, haha!)
Favorite color?
Favorite movie?
Do you have a favorite song?
If you don’t m…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that would be fine. A lot of us already have two, not including villains.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll pray for you.
- Load More
