@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Greetings and welcome! You can call me Bridget or HighScribe. I’m a current homeschooler and I’m working on a fantasy universe with multiple planets with my brother, @jonas.
Your WIP sounds super cool!! Feel free to tag me if you ever share more 😉
I can’t think of any questions atm, so I’ll leave it at that. Nice to meet you 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
😅
oh, and on your signature, the “did the sun come up in the west?” sounds like something me and my brother’s character Goose would say. He has immense power over basically anything he wants but is super clueless about it…..
lol thats funny!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s a fairly common trope, but now everyone automatically thinks of Among Us. It’s weird how certain things just become so popular and pervasive.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying, I hope her pain gets better soon.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t play that game either. I was not thinking of it at all 😂
I don’t think there’s any problem with the idea, but if other people don’t want to 🤷♂️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@heilah-h
A year ago I read a few of the Wings of Fire books, and one of the SeaWing dragons was named Tsunami. I thought it was pretty cool, so I used it for my own character lol.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!!!
🙂😊
(I love your signature btw…I LOVE FLAZ <3)
Lol 😄 thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
(I love your signature btw…I LOVE FLAZ <3)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
So my Mom’s been having sciatic nerve pain because she has a herniated disc in her spine…and her leg has just been numb and tingly for the past few months. It’s slowly getting better, but today she just had a really bad setback and she’s really in pain. She has to lay in bed all day because it’s too much pain to do anything else, and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, um… like, what were you expecting him to look like versus what you got?
I was imagining him in my head more realistically… I expected his hair to be a different style, but the length is spot on. My head never pictured him with sharp teeth for whatever reason (I pictured Gollum as a peacock boxing shrimp, Okay? My mind has no i…[Read more]
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And…my board is the worst looking one of them all…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Lilitu
- Sef
- Xandro
- Irwan
- Jraldath
- The Traitor (i’m curious)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Flazzy❤❤❤
- Fen (don’t ask me why, I’ve not really met most of these charries. I like his name.)
- Blair
- Blaine
- Dominick
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
He looks cute.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I have no thoughts off the top of my head except that i imagined him much different.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay…I got bored and decided to just scrap not doing one and then made it and realized I probably should show it to you…

$5-Chase Duke, Alpha Grath, Nahim Nayhelm, Glacen Firehead, Arkin
$4-Gloria Firehead, Krogen Grimoff, Mandin Owen Ward, Grathmere, Arln Firehead, Igua Dyke Cloak
$2-Alin Ward, Zach Ward, Thurston Aaron…[Read more]
- Load More
