@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think the world was made up for this RP. @Rae has been in charge of it mostly, and owns seven or so characters that are from this world. I don’t think the world itself has a name, but the main country which they are trying to save is called Lillen. (The people are called Lillenings.) Queen Silvae used magic to bring in t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
It hasn’t snowed yet, but I’m soo ready for summer.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Yeah, if you want I can give you an extended background for what is happening right now, since it’s pretty confusing.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Riina
“What does your dad have to do with this?” said Riina. “I don’t think humility is an inherited trait. And if it is, you must have missed out on that one. You want me to prove that you’re prideful? Fine, but you can’t get offended, since you literally asked for this.”
She held up her hand and began to count off on her fingers.
“You w…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @acancello @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @anyone-else
Update: We talked to a doctor who said that I was definitely somewhat diabetic, so he upped the amount of a pill I was already taking and gave us some other instructions about what to avoid and what I need to do daily. He’s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hope you feel better soon! 🙏
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“My father is more humble than you, and he was an Emperor of the greatest Wondan Nation of Men. Prove to me you are humble, and that I’m the prideful one.”
Oh, dear…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh no!!! I’m sorry ;(
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Riina
“Me?” exclaimed Riina. “I’m as humble as anyone. You, sir, are the one in need of some humility!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Well, sorry.” Jr rolled his eyes. “You were in the perfect position. Besides, you need some humbling.. I respect him.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Riina
“Mmm… not a particularly good one,” said Riina. “You could have thrown it at the nosy old guy. He would have actually deserved it.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Spoilers again
I have read the books, it was probably only about a year ago that I last did, but I didn’t particularly notice anything. I don’t think it’s completely sudden in the movies. There is that scene on the mountain where the ring is on the ground and he picks it up. I think that’s a little too obvious actuall…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!!! (:
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
SPOILERS TOO
I agree…sort of. Is true, in the movies, Boromir is less arogent. Idk if you have read the books, but it’s not just Andy’s voice. My copy of fotr is not down here rn, but in The Council of Elrond, Boromir pridefully goes on about how strong Gondor is. Aragorn chastises him, saying it is not only Gondor who…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty!! 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aahhh your boards look amazing!!! I love them!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
“I always have a reason to throw knives. To be totally honest, I threw my knife at you just to vent my anger. That’s a reason, isn’t it?” Jr smiled.
I think Riina can get Jr to apologize if she plays this right. Jr has serious pride issues, and doesn’t admit that he made a mistake. I think apologizing will humble him a bit.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More

Ive never lived in snow, but 17 degrees is freezing for me in NC. Im used to a CA winter of 40 at the lowest, lol. But yes, I’m ready for summer!
lol 😅