@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
…staying up late…watching movies…
-
….Playing about 5 hours of video games… (My eyes…😝)
-
Ouch. That would give me a migraine 😵💫
-
It wasn’t all at one. Three hours back to back, then two separate half hours and now another hour……😵💫 Lol!
-
-
oh wow 😶 that’s a lot…
-
Have any of you played Lego Rockband (Or just Rockband?) We had some friends over and spent 3 hours playing that…
-
Hmm, I don’t think I’ve ever played that before…. *looks it up* Looks really fun though! 😄
-
Oh its the best! And very addicting XD
-
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“It depends…” Liv pursed her lips. “Like, it depends on what mood we’re in to begin with, and it also depends on what exactly the person says. Like, do you have an example?” She laughed a little at the strangeness of their conversation.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I guess I’ll just rp them in the first round? Since the second round never started…?
Silvanis and Fairy: *randomly show up*
Mike: *pales* “Okay, this better be the last couple.” *Pastes fake smile* “Welcome Silfair!”
Silvanis: *looks around confused with Fairy* “Who?”
Mike: “Silfair, your ship name.”
Silvanis: *bears teeth slightly, showing…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I can totally see that XD
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Scoutillus Finch are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
MARCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s sooooooo cute!
We need to rescue him in the Modern/Fantasy AU RP.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Am I allowed to add Silvanis and Fairy? Fairy has a crush on Silvanis, and Silvanis may or may not also have a crush on her. They’re ship name is Silfair.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey, guys, fyi I’m going to mysteriously vanish for the next day and a half or so. I’ll be at ‘Snow Camp’. Talk to y’all later! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @acancello @whalekeeper
GUYS WE SHOULD TOTALLY BRING THIS BACK!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Hmm… yeah. That could work. The easiest way to do it would be to simply introduce a few entire rows. That would show a pattern and then let people work out other powers on their own.
Thanks.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah, I see! 😄Â Thank you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@allison @grcr @thearcaneaxiom
Thanks guys!!! (:
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness congratulations, Sara!! Great job getting published!! That’s so exciting!!
…
I’m gonna go read it now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
