@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
okay, so I’m very weird in that I have no color connection to some numbers and some have color and pattern. This will not be in order
0 is white
1 is pastel yellow
3 is a pastel yellow heart with pastel green trim
7 is BLUE!!!!!!!!!!
28 is blue-spectrum flowers (including blues and purples of various shades)
50 is gold
20 is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Christmas Eve family reunions can get interesting
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I can testify, people with German blood are usually very eager to argue and debate.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
no, it’s blue
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I might be totally not understanding what you mean, but I’m sure that if 7 was a color, it would be that blue.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
yesssss! I agree!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
If you wouldn’t mind, I would love to hear the story!
It’s been a while since I’ve heard it, and he does it way more justice but I’ll try to tell it to you XDXD
Basically, my grandpa worked for the railroad for many years.
What I think happened was that the place he was working for the railroad was getting shut down and he w…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok that makes sense. I think your Church just uses an unconventional definition of the word which isn’t what religion typically means. It just means “belief in and worship of a god or gods”. We believe in a God. The one and only true God.
The literal definition of the word, I agree with. Like you said, technically it is a religi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, we’re not fighting! lol, we’re just asking questions <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No, I didn’t think that at all.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c @anyone else
Good news, it was not a seizure. Please continue to pray, he’s doing okay right now, but something is definitely wrong. Can’t say for certain what at the moment.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I’m going to try to get one done today. I have to work on an art assignment that’s due today rn though ): (I guess I shouldn’t procrastinate on these things 🙄)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks for the tag! I don’t have time to answer now, but I’ll try once I get back from my winter camp.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, thanks! And that’s cool!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Could you all please pray for my little brother? We think he just had a seizure.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a description or Rapha? I was imagining her was a human, but is she some sort of fish person?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Soooo, are our characters ever going to meet up again… because my charries are still just by themselves…
And I did continue the story soooo….
Your characters are in the boat area, right? Two of my characters are there, and @highscribeofaetherium has hers there. I was going to let her go first, but if she doesn’t RP soon, I can g…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
lol
Ellis isn’t a very common name these days, so I’m not surprised someone mixed that up at some point. It does look similar to a lot of female names.
- Load More

