@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I feel that I’m pretty good with fight scenes, but I don’t know if I can extract any specific advice. I could definitely try to help if anyone ever needs it though. Subscribed.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
What do you react to finding out that an artist you like begins to do wrong things. (Like a draw and art piece disrespectful to God, or Jesus. Or makes a song about demons and worshiping them or something. Any range of “art”)
I recently dealt with this in a way.
At my 2024 piano recital, a student of my piano teacher pla…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll be praying
I think he’s more concerned that he can’t flex his abs. *Rolls eyes*
lol, he sounds awesome
Praying!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Very interesting! I’ve nothing to say that hasn’t been said by the others. Excited to keep reading!! 😃😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh a good topic. I don’t have any tips either but I shall be sticking around. Maybe I’ll have something later. Subscribing…
-
Ruth started the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hello!
So, I’m currently gearing up to write a fight scene (I’ll post it on here when I’m done) and I’ve never been happy with my previous fight scenes, so I researched a little deeper into the specific type of battle I wanted this to be. While attempting to write the probable failure of a fight scene, I got the idea to create this topic on…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
🎉🎉🎉🎉
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok, thanks. I’ll try and finish it up this evening, otherwise I should have some time on Wednesday. I have a bit less free time than I anticipated.
I’m pretty busy atm and I also got some new art supplies I wanted to use on some drawings for myself, but you guys can give me descriptions. I can’t promise…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
If you’re worried about that, you’ll be 100% fine.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @linus-smallprint
Sorry guys, I’ve suddenly gotten really busy (got two essays I’ve got to write! Augh!) so it might be a bit before I can write down all my thoughts about Yumi.
And @ducktator I first read Mistborn when I was 14 (my dad listened to it and okay-ed it first) and I was fine with everything. I’d say it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
and Baron goes for it. 🤣🤣 that was the bluntest declaration of love I’ve seen in a while. 😆
Good section. One of your best, honestly. I’m starting to really feel your characters!
lol, yes
I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Don’t get too attached or you may hate me for ete… -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha
Alpha chuckled. “Honestly, not much else. I’ve been bored out of my mind, hence playing with the knife.” Alpha’s hand glowed and he made the knife travel around the room before hovering over his shoulder again. “From getting stabbed in the lung to not having anything to do, life is crazy,” Alpha commented with a sigh, making his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge (you haven’t read this one yet) @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
So, I haven’t finished this one yet, but it’s getting long so I’m gonna post it in two parts.
Also, I posted a section of this story above, and I will be making that section bold so that those who already read it can skip with ease.
With that, i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I just realized that the reply I wrote for you didn’t post. Sorry.
He caught pneumonia, at least, that’s what I wrote his symptoms to fit, I never officially name it in the story.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
A javelin zipped through the air, flying quickly towards its target—a tall tree in the far distance. Its sharp blade glistened in the pale sunlight, spinning slightly to keep itself moving. It collided with the tall tree, impacting with such force that it lodged itself deep into the dark wood.
A female being walked briskly to the tree. A satchel f…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
I ran out of time writing a reply, so I’ll get to this a bit later.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
but it’s so good!!
Oh, thanks (:
Do you have a description/list of the rest of his clothing since not much of it is visible?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
(I know you were talking to Linus, but I thought I’d reply to you anyway, hope you don’t mind)
I’ve read Yumi atNP and I quite enjoyed it. It’s a bit more, eh, risque (?) that Tress, so I’m not sure how you’d feel about that. There’s nothing really ‘bad‘ that I remember, but I can elaborate more if you’d like.
(also, I have…[Read more]
- Load More
