@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Idk… I’m at that point in the day where I’m not ready to go to bed but I’ve nothing to do… nothing really to draw and nothing to write. 🫤
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I am so bored. 😑
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’d personally be fine with that!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!!! That means a lot to me and it’s so encouraging <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, that’s fun! I love it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OOOF *doubles over*
Well I’ll have you know that after I’m done with all my words I’ll have 24 snowballs, and revenge will be mine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I like it! That’s amazing!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
The moon is the only place to ever have been invaded by space aliens.
Probably. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
The violence and stuff I can handle. About the only thing that would raise a red flag for me is what Rath did to Sef’s mom (I don’t remember her name), but you didn’t write that very descriptively and any discomfort I had with the scene was a me problem, not a problem with your writing.
Okay, good to know! Thanks!
I liked each of the c…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, great!
No, haha. It’s in northern Wisconsin. That would be cool, though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
My charries who I talk to know they’re the special ones, so they know that I could never bear to banish them or do anything worse than give them a tragic experience, which I later have them conquer in their arc because I just can’t bear to leave them broken.
They know too much.
I used to have conversation with by…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is such a great idea! Next weekend I’ll be at a winter camp, but I’ll if you guys do it again I’ll totally come if I can!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@everyone
Turns out I won’t be able to do the call this week since my family’s leaving on a trip Friday!!!
I’m sorry!!!I’d love to do it another time though, so let me know if there’s another time that would work!!!!
I think generally early morning Saturdays would work the best, just not this coming Saturday, I’m sorry :/
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yooo sounds fun! I’ll join if that’s ok!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m sorry, but I can’t do this. Thx for tagging me. Have fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It would, but… then anybody on the internet could join, and we’d all see our emails anyway.
Yeahhh I agree…
I think it’s safer to just have people send Ellette their emails if they’re comfortable.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
AWWWW HE’S SO CUTEEE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @rae @freed_and_redeemed @highscribeofatherium @liberty @mineralized-writings @lightoverdarkness6 @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie @kyronthearcanin @grcr
Everyone please tag any girls I forgot!!!
This morning, Koshka, Elishavet, Ellette, Hybridlore and I went on a video call via…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
And another (separate cuz Wyoh ate them when I posted them together)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator
His name is Theo! And yes, I have some pics.
- Load More

I don’t know…Mars seems kind of suspicious.