<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Kingdom Pen | Jean Coul | Friends Activity</title>
	<link>https://kingdompen.org/members/hallie-jean/activity/friends/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hallie-jean/activity/friends/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jean Coul&#039;s friends.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 16:31:19 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68076493ff5ffdd5ee1e0204c29a4cf4</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213904</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 16:18:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but I have a problem y’all.</p>
<p>The next animation on my list of HTTYD scenes to remake is the one where Toothless (Thunder in my case) gets controlled by the alpha dragon. Anyone who’s seen HTTYD2 is going to remember that exact scene….</p>
<p>and you know someone is going to have to die.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>the probl&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211169"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213904" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5edf4671713f08dbe0aa5ef0346c7ee</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/612/#post-213879</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 20:32:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/e-m-trepke/" rel="nofollow ugc">@e-m-trepke</a> Thank you! also yeahhhh i&#8217;ve been learning just how COMPLICATED this stuff is. like the animating itself? psshhh that&#8217;s easy. the workflow-ing with drawing storyboards and setting up everything? that&#8217;s the hard part. and then imagine when you&#8217;re working with a million other animators instead of just by yourself.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">664cbaacc08ccb5fd81404555dea6574</guid>
				<title>ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213868</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:59:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
<p>I watched some of your animations!</p>
<p>Fantastic work!</p>
<p>It really makes me think of how much work goes into 3D animated film, and how much the lighting and rendering does for the final published appearance.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f785f5860bc56aa6c8c8cde38548db86</guid>
				<title>ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213867</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:57:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Fili and Kili come to mind. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ed4a9c955d1efbae1cc91960a3e0978</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/287/#post-213848</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 01:02:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> peakkkk</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec9b2ba9522c56cc03c62368453e2ebf</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/287/#post-213844</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 20:52:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a> oh my gosh that looks AWESOME</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b04630b234948474002a358fe98e4474</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/jesus-writing-month/page/2/#post-213837</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 19:24:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>it actually sounds awesome, but I&#8217;ll be out for most of november on vacation and won&#8217;t have internet, so I wouldn&#8217;t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you&#8217;d need to do)</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>sorry!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">484c1bfa12de03cb2b5aef377353fdae</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213833</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:55:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven&#8217;t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn&#8217;t.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be7f837b0793a5075305cc2f08764441</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213832</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:54:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/e-m-trepke/" rel="nofollow ugc">@e-m-trepke</a> Thanks!! and yep, I&#8217;m using Blender! i&#8217;m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.</p>
<p>I have a youtube channel actually! <a href="https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw" rel="nofollow ugc">https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5167f9320bd38c56a86e1464074aa270</guid>
				<title>ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213831</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:51:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
<p>That’s so cool!<br />
Is there any way I could see an animation of yours…? &#x1f97a;</p>
<p>What software are you using? Blendr?</p>
<p>It’s funny how you mentioned animation, because a few weeks ago I decided to start learning 2D animation (I’m using OpenToonz).</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e92ca0d787ef8a37b83d9b4c0f0073d1</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213830</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:39:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/e-m-trepke/" rel="nofollow ugc">@e-m-trepke</a> that&#8217;s cool!!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been working on a lot of animation actually&#8211;3D mostly. Been doing a lot of How To Train Your Dragon fan animations. Maybe I&#8217;ve told you that already though, idk. I wouldn&#8217;t say I&#8217;m GOOD at modeling, so I mostly use other people&#8217;s free models, but I have modeled and rigged a few characters. It&#8217;s pretty fun.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e139e8b62b0846576d33bac99921bb4a</guid>
				<title>ET&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/211092/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 15:28:25 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8976093b89d3dc3ad02e844ec36bcc8e</guid>
				<title>ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213827</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 15:24:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
<p>but also it’s hard! It’s much different from story writing. I have to keep in mind meter and rhyme like poetry, but also think of melodies and chords! Sometimes it feels like my brain dies a little when I’m working on it, and other times it comes really easily.</p>
<p>What have you been working on/up to?</p>
<p>🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a78fa1cff0a52fe8fce6d78178441a40</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213794</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 20:49:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/e-m-trepke/" rel="nofollow ugc">@e-m-trepke</a> hello there! haven&#8217;t seen you around in a hot minute!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>songwriting is cool!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0d72cf15022725155866388c0980343</guid>
				<title>ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213793</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 20:26:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m doing well! I sort of fell off of writing my book, but have further developed an interest in music and have started exploring the possibilities of songwriting 🙂</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a></p>
<p>Oh, wow, congratulations! I proud of you!</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p>Hehehe hello there!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f96277a1f57b2d363d24896a912969a</guid>
				<title>ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213783</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 16:15:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Ooh! I remember Leon and Riker discussions from when I was last on KP.</p>
<p>It’s been a while, but I’m back!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6144c5b6e904d666138ebeb235d7205e</guid>
				<title>ET&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/211048/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 16:07:06 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8e57444402d7949be8f19094da02033</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/79/#post-213777</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 13:05:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<blockquote><p>They might&#8230;&#8230;.develop a unique nomadic society.</p></blockquote>
<p>bruh</p>
<p>i mean that would be kinda cool though.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9cfbde490c9ca09397fba58c369432e7</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/287/#post-213763</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 20:56:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a></p>
<blockquote><p>I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like so much now that depicts a guy that could be used as a concept.</p></blockquote>
<p>ahhh makes sense.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d38f73f1ee8d8bb5b0197756f3b72e44</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/287/#post-213752</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 14:17:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a> honestly a jellyfish-creature is a super cool idea. She looks like she&#8217;s wearing a dress.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they&#8217;ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8726427242e678fc79516ebf11d12699</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213742</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 16:47:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Still figuring that out fully, but I think the main problem is he’s been in my spotlight too long.</p></blockquote>
<p>lol by this you mean he&#8217;s been in the spotlight for a while so you&#8217;re coming up with new ways to mess with him?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>i do that too haha. I&#8217;ve managed to spare my original characters but my fandom ones, well&#8230;.You can see an obvious difference i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211004"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213742" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13f9c400c17a736ee1c406920c5ac9b6</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213741</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 16:43:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a> oooh he sounds dangerous.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c797fdea500cb20401048146238d1542</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213720</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 12:45:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a> yikes, what happened to him?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a756b81c34ef6eac95939770e52a9d0c</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213719</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 12:45:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a> you now have my experience</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>except i&#8217;m the inverse and would die if he DID like me back. I would probably actually prefer it if he didn&#8217;t lol</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ed6e964a2f3dacc53400a4b028d88e8</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213709</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 16:00:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> makes sense lol, you’re welcome btw!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28e8bd08f2a9cd2704bc8e2d2f1401b8</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213707</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 13:37:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> Not to butt in but when you&#8217;re talking about bows and arrows, it&#8217;s nocked, not cocked. Cocked is for guns.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9523074a23c1ea6825511d097e99dbbf</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/hello-again-2/#post-213668</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 20:25:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/linus-smallprint/" rel="nofollow ugc">@linus-smallprint</a> You&#8217;re welcome!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd57d3eb994467226a0e420323387567</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213660</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 19:56:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> wowww</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b09d1dab872a56fb46b9ca31634a470</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/hello-again-2/#post-213659</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 19:27:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/linus-smallprint/" rel="nofollow ugc">@linus-smallprint</a> Hi again!! Your job opportunity sounds cool!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been doing great! I&#8217;ve missed your stories lol, when the third draft is finished will we be able to read it?</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been working on animation; my dad has a friend who does animation as a side job so he&#8217;s been giving me tips. It&#8217;s pretty cool. My skills are nowhere near good&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210915"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/hello-again-2/#post-213659" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d669ed5ce50d09d3e1755feda753fcef</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213652</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 14:30:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a> oooh awesome!!</p>
<blockquote><p>…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans</p></blockquote>
<p>I&#8217;m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ba499eba74079cc7489690eb5ce68ec</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-challenges/#post-213647</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 23:36:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They’re MINE and no you can’t have them, (insert fandom name) you’ll just put them in stupid gross ships.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5b2f76bc64f4d4c924997e0c2c49071</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-challenges/#post-213646</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 23:35:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> lolllll i might use that</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd2d79b23d9a30706f5fd0d1ca889edf</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/91/#post-213606</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 21:51:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> ehehehehe i jumpscared ya, huh?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f73a223ce3e6f76139886dde0bd53845</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/90/#post-213595</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 21:02:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<blockquote><p>LOL! I had one character and my phone would always try to make his name taco.</p></blockquote>
<p>why is this so funny to me lolllll</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd7123d1a04d33e7753115865cb95bfc</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/607/#post-213534</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 14:29:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a> i looked it up and now I kinda want one lol</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>fidgets are fun, I have a whole bin&#8217;s worth of them</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37c7c38f88bd1228409042db2f1add40</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/607/#post-213531</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 18:29:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a> i don’t know exactly what that is but that sounds very fun, it sounds like a fidget toy and I love fidget toys hehe</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>also yeah losing braincells is a thing that happens sometimes lol</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6708f2a6485f4c25c07dcba5a4c356b5</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/285/#post-213487</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2026 13:44:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> But of course!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d57742b8dc78a0254b1e471e461029ba</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/606/#post-213484</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2026 12:56:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/dekreel/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dekreel</a> Eyyy! How are ya!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>What&#8217;s the writing project about? (If you don&#8217;t mind me asking.)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eb26216490128d8deea9cca3367f0e0</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/285/#post-213483</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2026 12:56:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> lol Lucy wanting to arm-wrestle is hilarious.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ad2009c9b2664e9cfcd1fd7aa631800</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/78/#post-213460</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 18:21:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Reading through this i’m starting to wonder if anyone’s gonna get outta here</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>i don’t want them stuck forever because that’s kinda sad but I also don’t want them to leave this hilarious traumatized probably neurodivergent friend group lol</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bba5f2cefc0928158d68e38a674a8d7</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/284/#post-213459</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 18:00:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a> how did I never reply to this</p>
<blockquote><p>if you poke him, he turns into liquid</p></blockquote>
<p>lollllll</p>
<p>also yeah i get what you mean</p>
<p>If anything out of the three Soldier is actually the one that would think putting someone in a dress would be funny. Sniper would stab you if you got close with anything of the type lol, he’d honestly rather wear rags (if you r&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210722"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/284/#post-213459" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8521644ee553d707ab1185ab29ff2039</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/78/#post-213453</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 13:06:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/highscribeofaetherium/" rel="nofollow ugc">@highscribeofaetherium</a> That&#8217;s cool!! Also, thank you!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a500da025ad6dd421c54f4590f287d54</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/78/#post-213451</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 20:48:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Huntress</strong></p>
<p>Mel giggled as she offered up the comics for Lucy and the rest of us to borrow.  “Mom and Dad are gonna be so surprised when they come home and see you guys.”</p>
<p>I wondered if she knew that this was just an illusion, that her mom and dad probably weren&#8217;t here.</p>
<p>Or was it?</p>
<p>I fingered the pages of the comic book&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210714"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/78/#post-213451" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7636783cc9654e98cdee36f626383299</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/78/#post-213450</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 20:09:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/highscribeofaetherium/" rel="nofollow ugc">@highscribeofaetherium</a> Epiccccc. You thinking of just using it for sculpting, or are you going to animate too?</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve modeled a few dragons&#8211;actually, they&#8217;re free to download here if you&#8217;d like to play around with them:</p>
<p>h ttps://ko-fi.com/s/d29327e5a3</p>
<p>h ttps://ko-fi.com/s/a3a68f2714</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Hopefully kp won&#8217;t eat the links lol. idk if you&#8217;ve done&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210713"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/78/#post-213450" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b19ae984ae831ac68b3f5b567e534fc</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/78/#post-213448</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 19:08:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/highscribeofaetherium/" rel="nofollow ugc">@highscribeofaetherium</a> blender as in the program?</p>
<p>if that is what you&#8217;re talking about, cool! how far have you gotten making something?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6798f1fe4acaa1ea26de749e490bc85</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Let&#039;s Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/lets-laugh-writing-memes/page/165/#post-213387</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 19:36:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a> ughhhh yes, that happens to me for basically no reason and I hate it</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">630a2bfe4d5e6ad43d350544c13da6ba</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/605/#post-213254</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2026 19:27:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a> hiiiiiii how&#8217;ve you been?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a315ef940a71c280de27fe121db4b28c</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/78/#post-213244</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2026 18:50:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> her giving Soldier three cheese sticks is so funny to me for some reason</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a></p>
<p><strong>Sniper</strong></p>
<p>Mel handed three cheese sticks to Soldier, who ate &#8217;em as ravenously as he did the first. She pointed out the various furnishings; I held back a chuckle as I realized she probably thought we weren&#8217;t familiar with all of it. (I don&#8217;t know&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210509"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/78/#post-213244" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40f9efac9a12934f05251917fc8a6b72</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/284/#post-213199</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Aug 2026 13:45:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<blockquote><p>*Lu runs away screaming bloody murder*</p></blockquote>
<p>Why did I laugh so hard at that</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a> Sniper would be like &#8220;wait, you LET your girl do this to you???&#8221; bro would be halfway across the planet by now if someone tried to make him do that (Huntress probably wouldn&#8217;t have such an idea on her own, but if she and Scout were together and scheming&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210465"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/284/#post-213199" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f2a93117e6c1bd664ea2d8194c6ca88</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/77/#post-213191</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2026 20:35:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a> lol</p>
<p>I don&#8217;t hate mozzarella (I actually kinda like it) but that is a very accurate description of a cheese stick. I don&#8217;t like my cheese too slimy, luckily cheese sticks aren&#8217;t usually like that (at least not the brand my mom buys) but fresh mozzarella used on pizza typically is so I hold off on eating that until it&#8217;s shredded and the outer&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210457"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/77/#post-213191" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>