@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Aww Babs is so sweet
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
uhhh reposting this cuz the first one isn’t showing up
@people
I’m still experimenting with this magic system. Sorry if it doesn’t currently make much sense.
Lois
The nurse’s office was not too far from the empty classroom in which the snack thieves had made their temporary nest. When Felicity left, Lois walked down a corridor in the opposit…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@people
I’m still experimenting with this magic system. Sorry if it doesn’t currently make much sense.
Lois
The nurse’s office was not too far from the empty classroom in which the snack thieves had made their temporary nest. When Felicity left, Lois walked down a corridor in the opposite direction. Soon, he stopped by a door labeled “Nurs…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Snake
Finally, they were off!
The others were riding huge elks. He couldn’t look at them. The big animals were making his mouth water, and he was sure no one would like it if their mount was eaten.
Snake flew over the group, surveying the terrain around him. Apparently, they were visiting the forest first. He could see it in the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Didn’t you mention you saw the Sonic movies?
I saw this video where someone overdubbed Sonic into Captain America: The Winter Soldier and thought you’d think it’s funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The forest dragon is brown, and his rough, barklike scales blend in with the trees. His wings and spikes are green and leaflike. He spits corrosive venom, and can also release it through his bite. I haven’t come up with a name for him yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I use Google for pretty much everything, so Docs is my go-to, especially since it’s easier to make files in my Drive. There was one time a couple years back I tried Word for like two minutes and then gave up. XD I don’t have much experience with it, so I can’t say whether I actually like it or not.
I use both the app and websi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Ugh, that’s too bad.
I can at least give a description I guess.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I also have my jungle dragon picture/description! Are pics working right now?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Personally I’d rather be planning a story than scrolling through tiktok though lol
It’s much more interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You published your book?????
Oh my goodness that’s awesome!! When can I get a copy?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae Snake would probably eat his elk at some point lol
probably better if he doesn’t have one, since he can fly and he’s much bigger than the others.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Finally finished this! Sorry it’s so long. I feel like my writing is going downhill…
Felicity
“Hello, girls. Can I help you?”
Felicity looked in amazement at the woman’s beautiful moth wings. They were a bluish gray, and went well with her long, dark hair.
She smiled politely at the lady. “No, we’re all right. Just… looking aroun…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It looks really cool and I know some people who love it, but yeah just wrong time of my life tbh, and I’ll be honest I don’t always like what I’ve seen from them. I like that they are christain, but from the videos I’ve seen from them during crazy writing week (I participated in it last year) I felt like creativity wasn’t as…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh nice! I can’t wait to see it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You’re so welcome girl! I’m so glad it means a lot to you, keep us posted on the process! <33
Also, I’m working on a art portfolio rn, and I’m going to get to print some of my digital art for it! My college let’s you skip prerequisites with the instructors permission… I don’t think Uni will let me but it’s worth asking! I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannahgrace_2009
great topic!
The thing is for me, I’ve already been rejected a lot in other areas of my life, so I’m not particularly scared of it. Imo, every attempt at something should be counted as a personal win, even if it didn’t end the way you wanted. In almost all cases, hard work makes results, so I don’t really worry about how many…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 10 months ago
love it!!!
- Load More
