@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why did I say thanks only after I asked you the thing that the thanking was supposed to come before???
My brain isn’t operating at 100%, is it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas You need any references for snake btw? His appearance, clothing, wings/tail, etc
You were the one doing a drawing of all the charries right?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello, I was wondering what happened to you! How is it going? I know you were struggling with some health issues last time you were here, has it gotten any better?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

And here’s the other; obviously ours will look meaner than these cute little guys that I might use in a story somewhere else as nicer forest dragons.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, pics are working. Hopefully they work long enough so I can post some pics in.

Here’s one forest dragon design, made with AI apparently.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everybody here
I’d RP, but I have an appointment later with a graphic design school I’m trying to get into so……I don’t think I’ll end up having the time.
Are pics working?
Wait, no, just let me test it. You all will be treated to a picture of a house I built in Minecraft five or six months ago.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres Cute!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s good!!
I’m doing good as well! I graduated early this September so I’ve been slowly adjusting to a new schedule over the past couple months. Excited for the holidays!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey girl!!! Welcome back, I’ve missed seeing ya around!
How are you doing physically?
Glad to have ya back!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh! Thanks for the list!!
I’m intrigued to try to incorporate these in a fantasy world 👀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @anyone else
I have a snippet from book 1!
Layson sighs, turning sideways to fit through the narrow hallway without bumping the girls. Two of them lean over a small toddler, baby talking and giggling as he shows them a toy. Three others gossip over cleaning, wiping down changing tables and countertops. Layson wanders…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I’m actually starting to consider kicking Fynn out for a little bit to where he’ll miss the dance…. (Not KILLING HIM.) Idk, what do you think?
Fynn
“N-no, I-I j-just have a, a habit of s-studying people’s eyes. I-I d-didn’t mean a-anything by that c-comment.” Chase placed the suit back, and rubbed the back of his hand. “W-what a-are…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I totally understand!
I know that I personally get over doubting myself and my writing pretty easily, because I talk myself into or out of things all the time. XD So if I’m thinking my writing isn’t very good, I just remind myself of a ton of things I’ve learned over the years and then I push through it. But I under…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here’s what Amir typically wears.
…
…
Ok pics aren’t working. XD
So, he wears long, baggy pants. For reference, I believe they’re called sirwal or harem pants, but think more of a tan color and not like the modern designs. More like ancient Saudi Arabian or Persian. (Or think Aladdin from the Disney movie. XD) His casual top is pretty…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Just thought it’d be interesting to interact with a character that belongs to no one. Feel free to RP as her too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“W-with a blue tie like Callista’s eyes, and a white dress shirt, this would look good,” Chase said, holding out a navy suit.
Fynn smiled. “You’ve noticed her eyes too?”
Chase suddenly looked really nervous and stuttered for something to say.
“Oh, no, I didn’t mean it in that way,” Fynn said, waving his hands back and forth in fron…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I use Google Docs! It’s what I’ve always used. I think I tried Word one time but went back to Docs the next day. 😂 Formatting gets a little frustrating at times but I’ve slowly learned how to navigate it.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AHHH THANK Y’ALL SO MUCHHHHH💖💖😭💖💖
I am so excited, and reading y’all’s excited posts made me feel so good inside…y’all will never know how much y’all’s support has meant to me <3
You’re welcome girl!!!! I’m SO excited for you!!!!
And the cover sounds amazingggg! Can’t wait to see it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge I’m not quite sure actually about what’s happening with Calligrapho and Dante. Are they joining the group with the horse? Or maybe they could encounter Hugo again on the way out if @whalekeeper wants.
- Load More
