@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh Snake’s definitely gonna apologize for that once he’s awake
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings bruhhhh
lol I had a dream once that I was catching these, like, foot-long lizards that could swim
I felt bad because I found a huge one but it was dead
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ahh, we all have that one charrie we can’t stop thinking about
For me it cycles between several.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I just google translated your forum signature and I have to say I love that!
oh and yeah, I think Crosshair would let you hug him but he certainly wouldn’t hug you back lol
He’s probably used to it, his siblings have probably done it to him a number of times
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley awesome drawing! My dad loves those movies lol
Also, that scene is great. I think that the story is viable either way, honestly, so I can appreciate scenes like yours without thinking “Ugh, Marvel should never have done what they did, they should’ve taken a note from fanfic writers” like some things they’ve done lately.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Looks great! I suppose Dante started the fire than?
(Idk if that made since, it just reminded me of a song called ‘we didn’t start the fire’ XD)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Ikr?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok now I have energy to tag people lol @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @rae @smiley @freedomwriter76 (you can ignore if you want)
New Dante art ^
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Too tired to tag people

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww my boi Steve! Love it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
XD yes it was!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
<3XD
Ikr… they are so precious and broken…😭
Awww Riker!!! 🤩🤩🤩
Yeah… character obsessions…
I had a dream last night my book was being cast into a movie, and the actor didn’t look like Tauren. He wasn’t cute, and worst of all, he didn’t have any fluffy brown curls 😣🥺 I started complaining to my sister literally right…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! It sounds really interesting!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I have an idea for this one… I’ll be doing it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“What color would you like?” (I apologize if I botched Fynn. Where did I go wrong?)
Oh, you’re fine. There’s lots of things he could have said here, so it doesn’t really matter. 🙃
Lukas
“Unless you want Xandro to return you to the store you were at,” Livia continued. “It’s the least he could do.”
Lukas shrug…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Knowing you’re praying for me and my family means so much, thanks! <3
yeah, hopefully it will be! My sister really liked captain marvel when it came out, she had like three different pops of her at some point lol. One of them was holding the tessaract, which was glow in the dark. I thought it was super cool XD
Aww, Min, I’m so h…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you girl… it’s a neverending ordeal lol. I’ve had health problems most of my life, been diagnosed with things that apparently ‘have no cure’, then consequently gotten better, been refereed to a psychologist (That’s another way of saying, ‘idk what’s wrong with you, maybe you’re mentally ill and making it up?’) God has…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, that’s awesome. 😊
- Load More
