@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley You want Falon and Ev to meet up about now for lunch?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
“I don’t know…..I am only twelve, and a date should be the furthest thing from my mind according to my older siblings.”
The statement made Ev briefly wonder if Lukas was coming to the dance or not, but he shrugged it off. He’d ask him later.
“I might go by myself, though,” Tech added.
“Cool.” Ev paused for a moment, then snic…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
Ev shrugged. “Well, he has a gun, so that might keep us from attacking each other.”
“From killing each other,” Adrian corrected, holding up a finger. “I don’t think anyone would mind if I attacked you.” He flashed him a grin.
“I would,” Ev mumbled with a quick raise of his eyebrows. He turned to the young man and woman…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge So when you’re tagging Smiley, you’re trying to tag me, right? I’m not Smiley, lol
Dante
Dante blinked. “I’m serious. I’ve never been to a dance before. Is everyone else going?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, Felicity is totally showing up with at least half of those banned items
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge You also forgot to tag me lol
I love the pamphlet and I will have a lot of fun having my teacher character try to make sure everyone follows its ridiculous rules XD
Dante
“Dance lessons? I’d rather be attacked by a pixie again.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aaaaa I forgot Dante 💀
Dante Tucker
Apperance:

also, he has an English style flat cap that he wears tho I didn’t draw it
Personality: Cocky, very impulsive, bit of a pyromaniac, distrustful yet loyal once won over
Other: an alien, has fireproof skin
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the protection squad, Dalton.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I love those!
Deerfoot has a recognizable design and a clear silhouette, I think. He seems like a cheerful, charismatic guy who’s maybe a bit adventurous and care free? (I can’t focus enough to read the writing rn) Also, I like really like the name Conri, but I think you should also keep Deerfoot as a nickname or something cuz it…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AWWW BUCKKYYY 😭😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I love dysoptian type books! They are so cool!
Yeah,I love writing dystopian!
yes. Snakes are cool but I am a little (lot) scared of them😂
XDXD
well I have several WIPs and they range from being started five years ago to yesterday 🤣
I have no idea where I’m going with a few and just write to get the ideas out of my b…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome, welcome!
(Now for my proper introduction XD)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!!
I write fantasy and dystopian, and I’ve dabbled a bit in historical and contemporary fiction.
My name is Raegan. I am the oldest of seven children and a lot of…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, sure! I guess It would just be light and you and me because Godlyfantasy isn’t here. Light isn’t on a lot, I’ll tag her and ask if she feels like doing it!
@lightoverdarkness6 freedom and I might start up the roleplay group with Tauren, Lesli, and Tony again, were you interested in joining? I can’t remember if you pulled out…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and I saw you talking about WFS above, it’s such a great series! I have a hard time picking between Kal and Janner, I love them both so much XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello and welcome!
I’m Min! I like to write dystopian ya, dystopian scifantasy, I like to draw and make comics… and yeah that’s kinda it! A couple ask the newbie questions…
1. Are snakes cool?
2. Would you like to share a little about your current writing project? How long have you been working on it?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think Freedom’s adding a few more charries to the castle.
-
Esther and
Lydibug are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas Yeah, a small one, so I can see how it’d happen.
The weird thing is that the Anaxes asteroids apparently kept their planet’s atmosphere? IDK, it’s sci-fi so I suppose that could happen. @thearcaneaxiom‘s Omialia makes a bit more sense since the asteroids are clumped together like a planet, held together by gravity, rather than being a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae yeah pretty much. Or just a random word.
- Load More
