@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@people-in-the-shop-who-might-notice-idk
Ellie
Ellie stared at her raspberry soda as tiny pink bubbles whizzed up to its surface. The floor was cold. She sat for a while, sipping on her drink and tracing the cracks in the white tiles with one finger.
She wasn’t sure exactly what she was doing there, hidden on the floor behind the counter, but s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Janner from Wingfeather Saga, right? I love those books so much. I don’t think I’ve read any of that other author, though. What genre does she write?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
lol I know I was just kidding
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no I forgot you sorry! @whalekeeper ^^^
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(i got it right this time yay me)
Yayy lol
Calligrapho quoting Dickens is the most hilarious in-character thing I’ve read. XD I love it
Dante
Dante watched the scribe with mild surprise and amusement.
“Ya lost me at ‘beef’. I’ll admit your enthusiasm over this does have me curious, though.” He glanced at Hugo.
“Are you going too?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@hyrbridlore
Thank for the tag! Great topic, btw.
I’m a more feeling type of person, and I have a hard time making my characters different from myself in terms of how their thought processes work. I try pretty hard, because making your characters feel like real different people is common advice I have heard, and try my best to incorporate. I’d…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
seems like it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think Twitch would go in willingly either so uhhh let’s just say she was kidnapped by a ghost. Yeah. That works.
Quibbly
Wake up.
Quibbly sat up and her eyes shot open. She blinked. Her curly blonde hair bounced all over and got in her face. She took a breath, readjusted her glasses, and got to her feet.
She was in an attic. Whit…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dante
Dante protectively slid his plate away from Sebastian while simultaneously reading over his shoulder.
“And no open flame… I kinda feel targeted.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also your new pfp is adorable
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love your characters so far! I have a tiny dragon character who acts like a dog too. His name is Arthur and he has wings, though he can’t fly.
Don’t you also have a character named Felicity? Also cute drawing btw
Thanks! Yeah, I do, though she’s completely different.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
@power Did… did you just introduce yourself in Morse code and pig Latin?
… hold on, I need to go decode this
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
How’s this, we all start calling them “soft drinks”
But it’s not soft. It’s pokey.
I call it pop. Or soda. Or soda-pop if I’m feeling adventurous.
Hello! I have a bad habit of not introducing myself to newbies, but I’m here now XD
I’m Loopy. I write fantasy or sci-fi or thriller or really anything that seems interesting to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I think my characters are pretty diverse when it comes to looks. I used to just have grumpy introverts with black hair and green eyes, but I’ve grown out of that by now. XD
Usually my mc’s are anywhere from 11 to 25ish. Also, I’ve been giving characters brown eyes a lot more recently because I realized how pretty they are! Like some of them are a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hehe, I’m glad you like it. And yeah, you do seem like the therapist friend type XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah XDXD Although I’ve had alien-like people with blue hair, too lol
Oh definitely, I see it all the time. I think that’s why it bothers me so much XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, haha, she was a runaway. Her blue hair made her stand out. But I wrote that a long time ago, and the style is terrible XD
And trust me, I struggle with plenty of other things. For one, not using the same words over and over lol.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
This is something that I pay pretty close attention to, so I feel like I have a little bit more of a range.
With hair color I have a fairly even split between red, brown, blonde, white, and black, even some blue, so I think I’m good there lol.
With eye color I have even more of a range. I’ve gone with green, blue, hazel, amber, gray, purple,…[Read more]
- Load More
