@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dante
He relaxed slightly around Kate and Brian. These two did not seem like the overly stuck up royalty Dante was expecting.
Seb wandered off as Hugo was distracted by a friendly curly haired girl. Dante smirked. It had only been a few minutes and Hugo had already scored a possible dance partner.
The four remaining in the group…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*over here
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @anyone-else
*we authors over casually matchmaking our charries in an AU RP*
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian
“Germany,” Esther explained. “Although I have lived in America for the past several years…what of both of you?”
“Aletheia,” Ev answered for the both of them.
Adrian wasn’t paying attention. He was still stuck on the word Fatherland. He tilted his head and looked towards Erich. “The Fatherland? What do you mean by that?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright thanks!! And yeah, I know what you mean by abrupt. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t mean to butt in on y’all’s conversation, but I just wanted to share my thoughts real quick, because I can understand what you’re going through.
It’s not easy to trust God, but He’s got a purpose, and I’m sure you know that. I’ve lost both grandparents on my mom’s side, and I’ve often wondered why God didn’t heal them ev…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course. 😊💖
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“I can’t wait,” Falon said with a smile.
Ev smiled back but it felt unnatural. He met Falon’s eyes. She seemed to be racking her brain for something else to say. But something else seemed to float behind those dark eyes… and somehow, Ev knew he felt the same way.
“So…” Her fingers tapped nervously agasint her foam cup. “I heard t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @calyhuge @loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae @anyone-I-missed
Alright… y’all’s charries might already be all paired up, but I’m adding in my two new charries nonetheless. Hehehe. They don’t belong to a story yet because… well I got an idea for them before I got any ideas for their story. XD fyi, they don’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you want to start us off? @Freedomwriter76 has a copy of where we last left off on the previous page 🙂
Also, we can start a new plot if you guys want, I know we have who is it… Acheron? as the current antagonist? He can continue being bad or we can make something new happen 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Woah, he has his own family??! That would be crazy. My sister doesn’t want kids though 😂
Oh my goodness wait you’re a aunt?! 😳
Oh, those are great! I had a friend recommend half alive, TOP, and dayglow to me awhile back, I listen to them occasionally. Do you have a favorite song? My favorite from dayglow is nicknames, can I call…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah I get it.
Also, despite being online, I’m a bit too tired to rp today, but I’ll try to tomorrow.
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! 💕 Aw, poor Marcel. I hope he gets a hug from someone
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My brother is 23 and he’s married and has a little baby named Saoirse (pronounced “Sersha”) She’s the absolute cutest. 💕
So yeah, you think 20 is weird? Wait till she has her own family. XD
Uh I like almost any kind of music. I think I mostly listen to indie or rock. I really like Caravan Palace, Dayglow, Polyphia (their…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HIIII!!!
I saw your post, sorry about your grandmom! I never know how to console people on things like that because my life view is kinda bland and seems emotionless, I just figure God takes people when he wants too, but I know it must be scary. I never knew my grandmom well before she became elderly, so my connection with her…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@looplylin
XD my mom had me at like 42. My sister is twenty, super hard to believe lol.
Oh, yeah! I’ve seen other people do scribble type drafts, to pick a composition.
Nice! What kind of music do you like?
You use earbuds? I have wireless earbuds I use for when I can’t be bothered with a wire (like if I’m curling my hair or something) but…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It also takes less effort to write than too draw for me (if I plan on making it look good)
Oh yeah that makes sense. Writing and drawing kinda take up the same amount of energy for me. I plan on doing the first draft as just really bad scribble drawings.
Yeah having older parents seems like it’s probably a little weird. Mine…[Read more]
- Load More
