@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I like it how it is, tbh. I think it sounds great!
I’m dreaming of a time, when I was broken,
When you comforted me, many a time.
This part though doesn’t flow as smoothly as the rest of it. Um… I wish I could offer a suggestion… Maybe it could go something like this…?
I’m dreaming of a time, when I am hurting,
And you comfort my aching h…
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness so I just watched one of her videos on why she chose to indie publish her book, and she claimed she wasn’t bashing traditional publishing but… you can tell she’ll never traditionally publish any of her books. 🫤😂 And she was saying that some people will give their manuscript to a publishing company, get rejec…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
Oooh, I like the idea!!
That said, if anyone has any interesting plot ideas or conflict suggestions, let me know! Or if there are any good book recommendations from that time period, I’d love to hear them.
I will say writing a book over the span of eight years could be a challenge, but I’m sure you could do it. 😉 A series isn…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Or Peter
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Maybe Jasper or Corin?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Here it is!
@everyone
(When you’re intending to write an RP but totally forget… twice…)
Sorry y’all 😅
And pre apology for my tendency to write long RPs…
NAZYRA
Something was scratching at her cheek. Nazyra batted it away, unwilling to let go of sleep. The action proved futile however, when whatever it was came back to slap her in the fa…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh darn 😅, thanks for letting me know! I’ll try to track it down and re-post it
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
(When you’re intending to write an RP but totally forget… twice…)
Sorry y’all 😅
And pre apology for my tendency to write long RPs…
NAZYRA
Something was scratching at her cheek. Nazyra batted it away, unwilling to let go of sleep. The action proved futile however, when whatever it was came back to slap her in the face. She…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s so true thooo
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Nooooo 🤣😭🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy!! How are you doing? How’s writing going?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
Fynn let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding. “I can relate to that on so many levels.” He gave her a small smile. “Before everything happened, I didn’t have a lot of friends, at least friends who stayed around, because… well there’s lots of reasons, but if I could change one thing about that time in my li…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
thanks! It was fun to write 😁
Yep! You got it. Asher’s 21, Ev’s 17, and Lukas isss… either 13 or 14. I can’t remember. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Just checking you do have friends, right? Just checking. Because I would be surprised if you didn’t, and very sad.
I have one, not including cousins/ family. I’m super awkward and quiet irl so it’s not too surprising XD
I went to a private Christian school for a while and then homeschooled a bit.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
totally fine to rant lol. Yeah, idk what Marvel’s going to do. The killing off of characters was necessary imo in order to have such a well deserved ending, but that’s just it. It feels like a ending. It’s titles endgame lol. I’m not sure they’ll ever have the same highs of the characters that are gone :/
Like idk… how are they going…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yeah I guess haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
and I have no idea why I came up with that rant lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 I know!! Personally, I think most of what they’ve done with Star Wars has been good but with Marvel, ehh. (More on that later.)
Personally, I’m more worried they’ll ruin Tron right off the bat when they pick it up again. I’m not afraid of them overfranchising it, yet.
I feel like the reason Star Wars has done okay but Marvel h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c wow banter lol
That was a nice little brother scene!
I’m assuming Asher is the oldest, followed by Ev, and then Lukas is the smallest??
- Load More
