@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks!
Ooooh the Forgewings sound amazing!!! I love weapons lol. Also, in Twelve Pearls I had dragons called the Stonewings! They could clap their wings together and turn them to stone when fighting on the ground, but it was a disadvantage if they accidentally did it mid-flight lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin wow, cool ideas!
My brother and I did another continent entirely for our WOF fanfic. We have eight or so tribes and naming systems for all of them. My favorites are probably the Stonewings, which are named after types of stone, gems, etc. and the Forgewings, which are named after weapons and tools.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Well good XD And thanks!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes!!! They’re so fun. My WoF fanfiction was on Qibli and Moon’s future dragonets lol. The Warriors one is about if Starclan came down and was corrupted. They may or may not have wiped out most of the other clans before they were stopped lol.
Yessss! I did the WFS fanfiction about Nuzzard before Kalmar found her. It was really i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin seems like an interesting character!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas ok then! I’ll wait till they start fighting the dragon before I come up with something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley nice!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a character named Teo too! He seems cool :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Wings of Fire and Warriors fanfictions? You’re talking my language here…..Although it’ll end up being mixed with Star Wars, Marvel or something like that lol.
Also, Wingfeather Saga is so great. Haven’t done any fanfic for that yet, though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin there’s nothing to apologize to! also, it’s cool what you’ve been doing!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, great! It’s such an interesting concept, I wanted to see how it worked and if it could help with some character building!
So, my character’s name is Teo. He’s interesting because for the longest time, every time he had a strong emotion he died and came back in another world (that power came from a mysterious…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c ah, cool!
@whalekeeper hmm yeah I don’t have suggestions….I can hardly name characters myself
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin yeah, we can totally keep doing it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone-here
Anyone want to tell me where we’re at?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I’ve been wanting to continue this and I think I’ll finally maybe have the time to write something tonight. We need to actually have some of our characters meet
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, sorry about that lol. 😅 My family started running a church, so I had worship and writing and nursery stuff to figure out, plus we do worship at another church… so it’s been busy. But I really wanted to come back! I missed you guys a lot, you’re a fun group lol.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww that’s sad!
@kyronthearcanin hey, haven’t seen you in a while!!
- Load More
