@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AKKKKK THOSE HEADCANONS OH MY WORDDD I LOVE THEM SO MUCHHH 🥺🥺😍😍🤩😭❤🥰❤🥰😭❤🥰😭❤🥰
And I’ve actually thought of a few of those before toooo 😍🤩 I love themm
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hate you haven’t felt the best. *hugs* I’m always here for you tho <3
AHH, where is the snippet again? I’ve been so distracted by life that I never read it😭
Thanks girl <3
I think it was back on 320! Totally fine : )
I really like that arc! Really relatable and fitting!
Tysm! I’m super happy with it, I’ve had multiple peopl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@princessachronicle22
Oops messed up your tag lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@princessachronicle
What’s LA?
Oh, art sounds like fun!
Hmm I’m most excited for japenese rn, it’s been super hard but really fun so far.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
also, your scene! wow….awesome writing but horrible situation on all levels lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello you’re welcome!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Twitch
Twitch tilted her head to one side, thinking. Then she reached out and pinched Dalton on the arm.
“Ow!” He took a step back.
“Well,” Twitch shrugged. “That rules out dreaming.”
She slung her backpack off her shoulder and pulled out a flashlight. Then she clicked it on and scanned it around the mostly dark room.
Long…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tech
“Wond? I’m not familiar with such a place.” Tech replied. “Oh, and call me Tech. I am not a Fettian, I am an Icewraith, one of the many dragon types to populate my home galaxy….or at least, what’s left of me is…”
He shook off those thoughts. “What species might you be? Human, or perhaps a similar being….I’ve learned there are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello Hmmm…..
If you liked the idea of calling it “Uprising,” even though it’s taken, you could call it something like “The Lunar Uprising”
Or perhaps “The Fall of Chime”
Something like that
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings lol that little script….too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you don’t, it was that bad lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wow those headcanons! I love those lol
@smiley an awesome character’s family…..
….owning what would be my permanent hangout spot…..
….I think the Earth-616 variant of me must be very happy.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s great! seriously so happy for you <3
I’m alright, thanks for asking. I had about 5 days of the worst mentelhealth I’ve had in the past 2-3 years… lol. But I’m feeling a bit better now. I’m really affected by the light and it’s been super dark outside :/
Anyways, now I’ve been working on Tauren and Lesli’s arc a bit,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley hmmm, interesting snippet!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh, I just saw on your profile that one of your favorite authors is Alan Gratz. I’ve read Prisoner B-#### (sry, I forget the number, lol XD) and I’m in the middle of reading Projekt 1065.
I’ve loved them both!!
Which ones have you read?
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley Hey!! It’s been a while since we’ve chatted. (It feels like forever XD) How are you doing? How’s writing going for ya?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Peter keeps teaching Avengers like Thor, Loki, Steve, and Bucky all of the “lingo” everyone uses/used, like SUS, Yeet, Based, etc, and Tony gets annoyed by it.
Don’t mind if I add on to this lol…
Thor: Now I know Loki has caused us all kinds of trouble, but he has good in him.
Peter: That’s cap.
…
Tony: Cap isn…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! Do you wanna RP next for our group?
(I almost forgot about this. XD) But I totally understand if you’re busy. 😊
Here was the last RP:
Adrian
“Germany,” Esther explained. “Although I have lived in America for the past several years…what of both of you?”
“Aletheia,” Ev answered for the both of them.
Adrian wasn’t paying a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sooo… I don’t have a specific title idea, but just a suggestion.
I don’t know if you’ve figured out what C.H.I.M.E. stands for yet, but the words in the title could each start with the letters from that word. It’d be one of those things where readers eventually notice and freak out. “Like WhAt?!?!?” (At least that’s what I would do…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
Fynn chuckled awkwardly, the warmth on his cheeks feeling out of place. He willed it away and looked up at Liv. “I guess I just don’t understand how Callie’s mind works all the time. How do I know what I say will make her happy or… unhappy?” He caught Callie’s gaze as they passed each other again and she gave him a warm…[Read more]
- Load More

hey!! (it has felt like forever)
I’ve been good, and writing has been very slow
I’m right now working on my singing and learning guitar
how are you?
Yeah, same here. I mean, it’s slower than I would like, but it’s still pretty good.
Ooh, cool! Sounds fun! How long have you been learning guitar?
I’m doing good, I’ve finally started to workout five days a week. (Never too early to start conditioning for the volleyball season, lol.) Like I said, writing’s been somewhat good too. Slow but stead…[Read more]
I’ve kind of just started XD but so far I’m making progress
That’s great!! I’ve been doing the same (I play softball so I can relate) I’ve been doing Pilates which is a more fun workout also I just recently learned how to fall into a back bend so that was really fun
Yeah that’s nice, I’ve yet to have any ideas for a book that I really love and…[Read more]
Cool! Being able to do a back bend sounds really fun. (I wish I could… XD) Pilates also sounds like fun. 😁 Softball season starts in the late summer/early fall, right?
Yeah, well, writing full-time or even part-time might not be what God has for you. Always listen to what He’s calling you to or away from. But there are also those times where you…[Read more]
Yeah it’s taken a while but now I feel really accomplished
Yeah it depends on the age and league, but my starts around early summer and ends in late July and sometimes August
I’m right now just focusing on the Lord and seeing where he’s guiding me
I’m pretty terrible at writing songs but I hope to improve
Yeah awesome!
Oh cool! My seasons starts officially in mid-/late July. But open gyms typically start in June.
Yep, always the best choice. 😊
Everything takes practice. XD I’m sure you’ll get better the more you work at it. 😉