@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin nice drawings!!
@freedomwriter76 wow, that looks really good!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley ok, confession, my family’s been watching Disney movies because we’re going on the Disney cruise line on the 21st……
and there’s a bit more to it, but I’ll explain that when I write my “I won’t be on for a week because of my vacation” post.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve heard a lot of people (in videos on novel writing) say that you shouldn’t start with your character waking up to start their morning.
What??? I’ve always found it funny when characters do that. Especially in movies. I guess it’s different there since you’re seeing it, but I don’t think it’s be that bad in a book.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
He dropped his gaze to the floor and didn’t speak for a moment. “I’m not offended… I just…” He sighed, tossing his bangs out of his eyes with a flip of his head. “I guess I am a little… self-centered, am I?” He gave a quick chuckle. “I just don’t want to… to lose her…” he softly said the last part, but pasted on a smile…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I see your point. It’s kinda all throughout Marvel, and you just have to decide when it goes too far for you.
I haven’t seen Jurassic park actually!
Ack, yeah. I used to watch a lot of minecraft, but tbh some of the creators were actively feeding that side the the fandom… yuck. I still watch Ethoslab’s lets play occasionally…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s Pietro!! : D
I love that drawing of Dante, it has so much character!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(I’ve rewritten the beginning of my main WIP so many times. 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Yeah, I get that and I’ve been trying to work on that.
Awesome!
Okay so question-I’ve heard a lot of people (in videos on novel writing) say that you shouldn’t start with your character waking up to start their morning. So should I change how I start the story? I’d still have the same scene where Neveah tells Sef that sh…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Arden, a character that @ava-blue and I kinda share

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Here’s some sketches because I’m bored rn

-
Esther and
Trailblazer are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! So I finally have some feedback for your WIP. (Sorry it took so long 😭)
In the first chapter, the biggest thing I noticed was a lot of telling/info-dumping. It’s not wrong to give some background in the first chapter, but the key word is “some.” I felt like there was a lot of information about her father and how he had d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Though Ransom could just be a nickname some people call him…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s weird, because it’s less of an “Oh, I’d marry this character if I could” kind of a thing, and more of a just “Wow. He’s awesome.” kind of a thing. I’m strange like that, idk.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@scoutfinch180 thanks for the advice!
Uncanny valley…..yeah, plenty of my drawings have gone there. Since I mostly draw fan art, I can tell when I got a character so wrong it’s not even funny.
and LOL about the marrying Legolas part. Y’know, I’ve never found him hyper-attractive. Like, he’s the kinda guy that I can think “Wow, the female elves…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
LOL you and your sis being grossed out. That’s funny right there.
TBH I see Nat and Hulk kinda being like Owen and Blue in Jurassic World…..? Like, it’s more like he’s an animal, and she’s the only one who can tame him. It works much better than an relationship scenario.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yeahh, I get that.
But then that brings up the quandary of….well…..you’ll have problems with a lot of Marvel though, since Thor and Loki (also part of the pagan myths) make up such a big part of it…….and in the myths, Loki does some really nasty things…..
I had the same issue when I first started liking Marvel tbh.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savanah_grace2009
Fynn
Fynn chuckled to cover how awkward his question had become. He fumbled with his bangs for a second, then put his hand back on Liv’s arm. “Well… there was one today…” He cast another glance Callie’s way and sighed. “She was trying to invite Chase to come to the dance and even invited him to come with us. I wasn’t exactl…[Read more]
- Load More
