@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Glad I could help 😁
I have an ongoing list of names for characters. I add to it whenever I find a unique name or one I like.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium lol
I’d offer some to this conversation, but I’d be terribly biased.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@scoutfinch180 LOL I agree with @highscribeofaetherium that it looks like it’s from Exploding Kittens
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah I get it, I just can’t help but apologize for ruining some people’s mental images, I guess 😅 And I am trying to redraw the character anyway.
Thank you for trying to defend me, I really appreciate that. You’re kind of the sweet mom friend on KP, in a good way.
XD lol I’m a mom friend… 😂 tbh I really am though. I feel kinda…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And Easton Woodbury (seventeen years old, Hallie’s brother)

(To anyone who starts to interview them, I [they] may not be able to reply right away. Anddd… I want to add more charries but I’ll leave it at two for now. XDD Let’s just say I’ve been working on character voice a lot lately. 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh you’re on YWW? What do you think about it? I’ve been looking into it lately, but I’m not sure if I’m willing to spend the money on it…)
Ooh fun!!
I’mma do one right now then…
Actually, two, but not one person has to interview both of them. 😛
Hallie Woodbury (fifteen year old)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, I love those so muchhh!! 😭❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve made a video on Canva before. I’m definitely not an expert on it, but if you have questions on how to use it, I should be able to help. 🙃 (I think I figured most of it because the video was like five minutes long and Canva was not being cooperative. 😂)
Yesss, for real! That’s exactly it 🤣
I think this is going to be a prett…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I like yours too!
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h Thank you!
(The Ellie one is kinda funny if you’ve read the old sci-fi rp)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
XD oh my gosh that’s hilarious I love it
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all, I have fallen in love with these charries… I’m dying to write their book but I barely have any plot so yeahhh, that’s a problem XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh and I finally figured out how to keep the quotes from getting blurry when I downloaded them off the internet after I made Easton’s, so Hallie’s is probably clearer. XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @rae @anyone-else-idk-XD
Pics are finally working!M’kay, so I’ve already introduced these charries before, but at the time, pics weren’t working. Sooo… now it’s time to share their moodboards!!

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, she did!! Probably my favs of hers ❤️ Although Tom, from the Wings of the Nightingale Trilogy, might be my fav…he reminded me of Riker a lot, hehe <3
I’m totally gonna have to read this now!
I have!!! ‘A Night Divided’ and I’ve been trying to read ‘Resistance’ by her!! She’s a great author too!!
Yes she is!! She keeps her s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yw!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings cool, cool. and yeah, I don’t watch multiplayer minecraft videos much. I sometimes watch this one channel’s mod showcase videos, which the guy does with two of his friends, but I don’t like them as much as his plain informative videos where it’s just him. They’re not bad though, just a little loud and rowdy sometimes.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD that’s a mood. I’m that way with a lot of things until I finally decide to watch it.
Yeah, makes sense. Oh yeah lol, I used to watch that guy a lot. There’s a messy side to some minecraft youtube, no need for any elaboration.
Yeah I personally really like it, but I only watch his single player vids, because with multiplayer games…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae Prepare to get a not-particularly-detailed history of the Star Wars prequel series with a bit of extra dragon bits
lol
Tech
“Elves are common in the world I have just came from. Though, there is a world I know that they are only objects of fantasy.” Ru smiled, slightly nervous. “Um, if you know, what’s the name of your home planet, Tech?”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings TBH I haven’t seen the Jurassic Park/World trilogies either but I devour everything based off it lol.
and yeah….I watch only informative Minecraft videos (My brother and I just came across a series where the guy asks for dumb Redstone ideas on his social media and then builds them. Like a vault door that runs away from you…[Read more]
- Load More
