@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dante
Dante followed Seb’s instructions. At first he felt ridiculous, but then remembered Sebastian’s bucket shoes and felt better about himself. He tried it again, faster this time.
“Ey, did you see that?” He smiled, his dull mood finally dissipating. “I think I got it that time. This is actually easy.” He tried once again, s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Man… th-that must be, be tough. B-but I’m glad we’re able to be here for you.” He offered a smile. “Because if it was just you and Xandro, then Xandro might get you in trouble. You saw what he did to me.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Cool!! I’ll have to check it out!
-
Esther and
Miriam K. are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
My dream vacation would probably be to visit Africa, it’s just so beautiful!
That would be so cool!!
Of course, the first character to pop into my mind is Jack. He’s a man made out of yarn (long story lol), and he’s super clumsy and hilarious, but it’s partly a ruse to hide his guilt and loneliness. He also knows a lot mor…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, that sounds really neat, I’d definitely read something like this! I can’t think of any feedback to give rn. But yeah, I love the idea! Tag me if you end up posting it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Honestly…I’m not exactly sure why that’s a problem XD I mean…technically…any story can be taken out of it’s original setting and put somewhere else, with only a few little tweaks. I could easily move my story to Earth, get rid of Andromeda, and just change the races to different groups of people.
And since technically…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Oh… Oh, I-I’m so sorry.” His eyes clouded with sympathy. He wasn’t the one who needed someone’s pity; at least Asher was still alive. He couldn’t imagine actually losing a sibling. He was still holding onto a hope that Asher would change his mind someday and come back. But Liv’s sister… she would never come back. I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @rae @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Felicity’s eyes widened as the girl summoned a knife and slashed through the latch.
“Or, yeah, vandalism is also an option,” she said.
(I’ll let someone else answer Rina and Chase’s questions so that Fel isn’t hogging the spotlight or anything)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
What they look alike, and general personality, abilities, etc.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
oh btw can you describe exactly what your characters look like? Leo and…I think it was Rylan?
I’m going to give them the dragon treatment, same as Tech in my profile pic here…..lol
And Leo’s silver scales will certainly be as striking as her father’s.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins nahh not a problem, just me overreacting to simultaneous awesomeness and “excuse me, WHAT???”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae ahh, cool
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae Oh wow, Chase’s powers are cool :0
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae Usually my problems become my charries’ problems, not the other way around lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae Snake people AND people that can turn into snakes? That’s cool, are the two species related?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
speaking of “any story can be changed to something else with only a few tweaks”, after watching Disney’s Cars trilogy this week, I decided to draw all the characters and reconfigure the entire story so instead of them being sentient vehicles, the cars and trucks are flightless dragons, the planes/helicopters are winged…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
like “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THOSE YEARS” and “WHY THE KRIFFIN’ HECK WOULD YOU EVEN…..LIKE….HOW DID YOU…..WHAT” and “what are you gonna do now, huh ol’ daddy?” and…..
you know what? I’ll stop.
- Load More
