@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas ok, cool
Technically, if one of Chase’s spines broke off, they could be used as a weapon. It would mean that Chase would probably have a broken finger in his human form, but it wouldn’t mean that he’d be literally missing something. His spines are actually very light weight.
Oh, you don’t have to do that to him if you don’t want to.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas So, Rina keeps summoning spiky things. Could Felicity pick a broken one off the ground to use as a weapon, or is that not how the magic works?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I am glad you enjoyed the memes :]
-
Esther replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome, I love it! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh and yeah, I have a love-hate relationship with science/math too. Science can be cool, but some days I do NOT love it. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
We’re learning earth science rn so there’s not that much to break our brains…lol but yeah…math is one of those things that breaks my brain sometimes. But for some reason I still love it!!!
Yeah, not that much, lol! I’m taking physical science, so it’s a little bit of physics and all the fundamental forces of the universe. Ya…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
So glad you liked my blog. Thanks for checking it out. I am working really hard on it!
Yeah, it looks great!
What is my dream vacay? I would like to visit Newfoundland sometime. It might be a kind of strange destination, but I am not really into the touristy stuff. Newfoundland sounds cool (literally. The snow there is crazy!)
No that…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah, but it’s not a big deal… after all, without Xandro I don’t know if I’d ever get up the guts to ask you to the dance.” His cheeks flushed at this sudden boldness. Maybe Fynn was rubbing off on him…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae
I made some memes…

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins yeah I couldn’t deal with that idea either, so I was making sure we were on the same page in that regard lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins ok so idea for you, since you said you haven’t fully figured out everything between Leo and Crosshair.
I was thinking quite a bit about Leo’s circumstances before Varian showed up, and tbh, the actions of Leo’s mother and the fact that she doesn’t seem to know her dad (otherwise she might have thought he looked familiar? Cross’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! XD He’s an awesome teacher. He’s totally a science nerd, but he’s like super smart. He’s said some things during class that have temporarily broken my brain. And then my brother just laughs at me when I tell him about it. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much for all this advice!! I’ll definitely be applying it.
Which story is this by the way? Is this a new one?
Not a new one. It’s actually my dystopian trilogy that I’ve been working on for over a year now. It keeps changing as I mature as a writer and lately I’ve been really focusing on revamping the first book be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
*everyone ignore that i just referred to my espresso as a “he”…XD”
It’s okay, my science teacher refers to atoms as “he”s. 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*Listens to Mr. Blue Sky while writing my dramatic scene*
*is now stuck in my head* One of my favorite movie tropes is when they play a super happy, popular song over a intense fight scene, though, hehe
@jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Chaos erupted in the fortune teller’s shop. The portal girl and Chase attacked. They w…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thanks!
And you’re not hogging the spotlight either, you’re just giving us more options for what we do with our characters. (Writing romance and people dancing is hardd)
Yeah, that happens too. Idk, I cry with Alpha when he looses Emmie, reject Gloria with Glace when he was banished, I’m shocked with Nahim when he di…
- Load More
