@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
They all look so amazing!! ✨
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Your characters have so much personality! Also, you’re great at hair : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @loopylin
Thanks guys! <3
And yes, he has a kitty names fluffy. She’s a little more scruffy than fluffy now XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Thanks!!
Oh my goodness, those look awesome!!!
Girl, that looks amazing!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Yw!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr I really like your character drawings! I love your art style
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
My personal favorite, sorry for the weird format, its a scan
It’s little Kaine with his kitten 🥹

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much! Yeah… It’s been so long since I posted art I kinda can’t remember what I have and haven’t lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Bookmark I made of the original cinderella cartoon, I used to watch it all the time as a kid : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Unfinished comic XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
H
Have I already posted this one? I cant remember lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
First time using digital screentones! I think I want to try this again : )

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @whalekeeper @anyone else
I’m going to art dump some stuff I think I haven’t shared… lol I kinda can’t remember what you guys have already seen though XD

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ll just repost the one from before
@everyone
Sooo, I’m still a little fuzzy as to what is going on in the RP, but in case it does start up again, this is the character I’d add.
Nazyra
(If anyone on here knows Zyrin from the Character Castle, they’re from the same race)
Age:Â Around 19 by earth standards.
Description:Â Female. About average…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I figure I might as well in case someone hasn’t seen it 🤷♀️
- Load More
