@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22 @jonas @rae @beth-torres
I’m putting him in earlier in his arc than he was before. At this point, he’s still fighting the Imperialwing forces. I have a poem about it if anyone would like to hear it. (It was AI generated, then I edited it to flow better.)
Snake
Where was he???
This was too warm for a…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness @thearcaneaxiom
Okay! Here we go
ZYRIN
He had absolutely no idea what was happening. One moment, he and Dylan had been walking through the halls, then the next, the voices had revealed a group of insane people with weapons! Of the three of the newcomers, the woman seemed the most hostile, currently binding Dylan with a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings cool!
Tell you what, when you release your book, I, you, or maybe a team of people can make a minecraft downloadable map based off it–that’d be awesome! With player reskins based off the main characters and everything.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I have imagined in as minecraft before…
honestly I think I made the mines to be the kind of like old nastalgic thing that’s holding Lesli back (She’s always like but we had so much fun there!) because I used to spend so much time strip mining in game w/my old friends lol…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
oh and nice boards all of you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings nice scene! You know, if you ever release maps of your world, I’m going to try to make at least a part of it in Minecraft.
I recently got this cool downloaded tool called WorldEdit that allows me to build large structures with a few simple typed commands, so I don’t have to spend hours placing block by block if I don’t want…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 awww that’s so cute and so sad
Here I was thinking Hans was a villain. Is this before he goes dark? Or is he the kind of character who acts nice but is a coldhearted monster other times?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @ligtoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @Loopylin
Snippet!
“Lesli!” Layson yells, spotting a blond ponytail above the glass fronted countertops.
She looks up first with shock, then with confusion. Layson comes to a stop in front of the bakeshop window, grabbing onto the wooden support beam for stability. “Hey– um..”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin haha I forgot what I was saying in the middle of a rant so…..yeah I get it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 heyyy you’re back! any updates on your story? How far in are u?
@esther-c cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae Nae’s little rant was so cute lol
@freedomwriter76 hey I’m good with you pulling your charries from the group. Mine are just standing around right now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper lol thanks
@rae aww your Toothless profile pic is so cute!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
😭😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks girl : ) You too! <3
Yeah, I think most people on here wonder that at some point. And I’m beginning to dread the same thoughts in my school circle, you know? The worst thing would be if you were the only person who cared in the first place.
Hmm… yeah. It’s super weird, you never know who will stick around. I was o…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAY!!!! Hiiiii!!
How have you been????
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae I’ll probably have Nazyra run into Nahim if you don’t mind 😉
NAZYRA
She was on the ground. Well closer to it than she had ever been in the last five years. Nazyra leaned as far out as she could from the window of the strange building she’d woken up in, trying her best not to panic. Where was she? The towering castle set in the circular city…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! Me too 😊😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
🤣 I love that!!!
Lukas is so loyal though. I just did the Myers-Brigg test on him and he’s an ISFJ-T. (I don’t know if you’re into MBTI types or not XD I just discovered them last year and they have been super helpful)
Lukas
He laughed, a laugh full of mirth. “True, but I… I think he’ll understand. He has Callie after all.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve been reading through your WIP lately. I think I’m gonna try to read through the whole thing then come back with critiques. So it might be awhile before you get any feedback. Idk. I’ll try to read fast tho and get to the parts you were concerned about. (:
- Load More

Oh okay! Thanks! (:
👍