@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NAZYRA
“Shall we head to the palace? Find answers?” She debated the suggestion. But after a glance at the otherwise empty city, she nodded. Nazyra would rather traverse the foreign land with her new acquaintance than carry on alone.
“Okay, yes. That does seem like the best place to start.”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
No objections over here!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD yeah! I think November and Zyrin would get along!
He’s my sweet little boy that accidently brings about lots of destruction and has to live with it and the guilt nearly crushes him its soooo sad 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper hey what’s happened to Seb?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas COOL!! there’s already a ton of “adventure” RPs kinda…it would be cool to have a party one where they just do fun stuff but also have “drama’ in their own ways…
like…ROMANTIC DRAMA?!!
(you’ll quickly learn i LOVE LOVE XD and adore Ships….)
Bit of info about me….some of fav tropes and things with book are like the youngest…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
EVERYONNNNEEEEE
Heyoooo kinda wanna repost my character memes since its been so long!! What do yall think??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Girl you just described exactly what I’m constantly worrying about. 🥺 I understand that. Honestly sometimes when I’m chatting with y’all I get so sad thinking about how we’ll probably never meet and I’ll never get to give you that huge hug that I’ve wanted to for forever…but ya know, I don’t think we all just meet each other…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 NUUUUUUU SOBBBBBBBBB THE BABIIIIIEEEESSSS
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper ROFL yeaaaa Pax didn’t take that too well XD
He does remember it, so he’ll probably be kinda nervous/shy but he’ll warm up to him quicker then he would have the first time he was at school (:
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
HEEEEY!!!
Been reading just a bit of the early of these….
Soooo what is this? And is it still going on???? Cuz I’m kinda interested…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
AHHHH THOSE BOARDS 😭😭😭😭💔💔❤❤
And that scene oh my gosh 🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔
“Uncle” Hans and Leo…just just 😭😭😭😭😭😭
@Mineralizedwritings @Whalekeeper
Sometimes I think about all the groups I’ve been a part of, left and moved on… (Ok but do we ever really move on? I still think about the elementary school friends.) and wonder how long I’ll…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 yaaay! I think he’d be cool joining dylan and them maybe later? Plus it would be interesting XD. He’d def be kinda freaked out XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey everyone!! As the topic shows…I was thinking today about some questions I have and could use some advice!
In my fantasy series, God is definitely present. He’s called the Light One, and just like our world is always present, the creator of everything, etc.
I want Him to be present, in the story just like He’s in our everyday lives even…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I would gladly do that buuut I also took a few months break a while ago and got a bit lost with my old RPs, but I’d love to maybe resurrect one or create a new one with November!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooohh okay! In that case Nazyra might assume it’s and Essence sword? But maybe not. Essence is the color of their souls that based on what they’re feeling they can form objects with. (I actually don’t know the name of their race yet, still working on that)
But thanks for clarifying!
NAZYRA
He didn’t know about the Spires. That was her…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
HI EVERYONE!!!
Soooooo ummmm
If someone would catch me upppp
What would yall think of me throwing just November back into the chaos???? @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @whoeverelseisonthisRPcuzidk XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c that’s fine with me! Haven’t they met before? Wasn’t it when he and Marcel originally met and got off to a rough start? XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
ALL MY FRIENDSSS HIII!!!!
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium
Nice to meet ya Jonas! @jonas
-
Light replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OHH MY GOODNESS GIRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
I’VE MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
*TACKLE HUG* I’M SOOOOO GLAD THAT YOU’RE BACKKKKK ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
How are you?!? How’s my precious Pax 🥹 And NOVEMBERRRRR AKKKKK…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NAZYRA
“Warrioress, amon. ” The man bowed his head to her, apparently unperturbed by her threat, which unfortunately for her, probably hadn’t included enough of the threat part. “I am Lord Nahim Nayhelm, a child of Laxor, son of Master Anoran. You do not look Native, do you have any clue of which Galaxy we are in at least, Maid……[Read more]
- Load More
