@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins oh btw I know you won’t see this till Sunday, but my dad pointed out something interesting about the tetrachromacy thing we talked about.
He said from a tactical/militaristic point of view, it would be a good advantage for Leo and Crosshair, as snipers, to have better color vision. Think of Cross trying to take out an enemy…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin I like those! His clawed feet are cool btw.
I’m assuming all the clothes his species makes are fireproof.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m actually crying right now I really wasn’t expecting that
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedom
I don’t know if you’ll see this since it looks like your account has already been deleted. I’m sorry I didn’t catch you before you left.
It makes me really sad to see you go. Thank you for being my first friend on here, and for being so encouraging and sweet all the time. I’ll miss you a ton.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
(Stole all the poses for this one from Pinterest)

What do you guys think? Any favorites or suggestions?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve been working on some new outfit ideas for Dante.
I want to redesign all my Paper Stars characters’ outfits -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“That’s probably a good idea.” Lukas reluctantly stood up, gathering up their trash and shoving it into a nearby garbage can.
He glanced at his watch. “Actually, I think the lessons are over now. If you’re headed back to school then I’d love to have you join me.” He offered a gentle smile.
I know some people ar…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*subscribes*
This is awesome. 😊 I’ll be sure to share something later.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Oh girl 😭❤️ I’ll miss you very, very dearly and I’m heartbroken to see you go, but I understand your decision and I’m so glad that you are doing God’s will even though it’s hard.
Thank you so much for the many times that you have encouraged me and made me feel loved. You were the first person to welcome me here into KP, and I am…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Um…
Oh man, I wasn’t even thinking of any in particular when I said that, oopsWell, you could think about the things people are struggling with today. Stuff like—what the Bible says about the value of life, racism, what truth is, etc. I guess it depends on what you feel comfortable or informed enough to post about, but also…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah but… it really helps when you finally talk about it…” His mind wandered to the special conversations he had had with Ev before whenever he angry or sad.
Easton
“So what about you? if you don’t dance then what do you do for fun?”
Easton couldn’t help but notice how she had quickly shifted the atte…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins all righty! See you then I guess!!
(and now you know why I have Tech as my profile pic lol. Like him, I can fill your head with useless info for hours)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
And this condition does stem from genetic mutations, possibly the same ones that cause color blindness. I have a theory that the Bad Batch’s mutations would have either killed them or done nothing but make them weird-looking if the Kaminoans hadn’t tweaked their genes to remove the lethal ones and enhance the ones that would help them. Remember,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Although I’m really sad to see you go, I know you’re doing the right thing. Can’t wait to see your books on my shelf!! Love ya girl 💖💖💖
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins Maybe! I’ve never thought of that, but there are studies on some people (the only ones with the trait are female, but a male could probably be introduced through genetic experimentation, which is exactly what happened) who had extra light-sensing cells in their eyes. It’s called tetrachromacy, and it’s though that those with the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I’d suggest keep her age and change his. It makes things easier.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I put wayyyyy too much thought into this lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins All right!
So, Leo’s arc here–the story we’re trying to tell with her–seems that she doesn’t trust anyone, and is really aloof. Her mom’s hurt her, Varian’s not the nicest either, and she’s heard about how her dad walked out on her. Is there somewhere you’re going with that? Like, she’s going to have to trust Crosshair that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
ok so wanna hear some more stuff I have ideas for?
- Load More
