@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Love that my baby is coming out of his shell 😭 but he’s still so insecure and scared gaaaah
He just needs his friends to keep helping him… -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Paxton
Paxton’s heart leapt suddenly as a boy only a few inches taller than him bumped his shoulders. The boy turned, eyes wide with apology before recognition crossed his expression.
“Oh…Paxton, right? What’s up?” Paxton blinked, trying to place the boy.
His mind whirred until the face finally snapped into memory, though the memor…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my gosh…wouldn’t it be hilarious if Lukas put one of their pics as his lock screen/ home screen and Fynn saw it?!?!? or worse…Ev saw it? XD
Oooh… 😏
tilting the phone so he wouldn’t see her adding a heart next to his name in her contacts.
Ahhh!! I almost squealed out loud!! 😆
Lukas
Lukas glanced down at his phone as the pi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ik they’re busy… but honestly can’t wait till marvel and pax are reunited 😭 their friendship was so cuuute
especially cuz Marcel kinda strikes me as the kind to always be that “younger brother” but with pax he kinda got to be the older brother friend
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OK OK I AM HEEERE @esther-c XD yea he’s trying to get his bearings torn by these newfound feelings of “makeshift freedom” even though he’s still technically trapped, it’s more freedom then he’s ever had before and he’s unsure of how to handle it, and still kinda freaked.
Plus home life still royally stinks…. So yea
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Goodbye freedom…
that’s…all I can bring myself to say rn…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thanks!! Yesss, he so sweetttt 🥰
In his actual story, I shipped him with a high-energy girl who’s pretty oblivious to his crush on her for years. But he’s just so patient and he keeps on loving her even when she doesn’t notice it. ☺️ (Ok, so kinda random, but the girl’s name is Skylar, so my sister came up with the shi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Ugh, that’s annoying. Yeah, I don’t know what else would work. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I don’t know. There is a button at the bar at the top of the post box that looks like a tiny chain. You might be able to use that to add a link in. You can put a link to text with that button too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh no, you’re fine. 🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c yesss I echo that
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedom
Idk if you’re still seeing these posts or not, but I noticed my “farewell” post was really short. Let’s just say I basically ditto what everyone else has said. 😊 You’ll be greatly missed, but we all [I] wish the greatest for you and can’t wait to join your official fandom some day. 😁💖
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas couldn’t hold back another soft smile. Liv’s eyes sparkled like crystal blue pools in the light of the setting sun.
“Sorry, I really need to think things through before I say them.”
He just shrugged. “It’s alright.” He hadn’t actually heard what she had said before that, but it must have been agreeing to wal…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineraizedwritings
Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@beth-torres Oh, he’s gonna be startled when she talks and he understands her.
Snake
A human was approaching. He kept down his still-existing urge to strike at the smaller creature, remembering Chief’s words.
“They’re just small, wingless copies of us–not worth eating, and besides, who in their right mind eats a sentient creature?” he’d told…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Looks great! I like your choice of background color.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin cool
I love hearing worldbuilding ideas lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah I think his clothes are mostly fireproof. I could have some kind of volcanic cotton plant that grows almost like a weed on their planet, so the clothes made from the cotton are common and not too expensive.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
I’m assuming all the clothes his species makes are fireproof
Actually, I’m not sure. Only some of his species are born fireproof, though fireproof clothing would be useful to them either way. That would probably be more expensive, though, and Dante is kinda broke. Ooo maybe I could design some kind of animal that produces the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m glad you’re back!!
I’m also glad Pax will be back in the roleplays. He’s awesome.
- Load More
