@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins forgot about Hemlock haha
he’d actually be perfect for it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
oh btw I just drew this picture of Leo and Cross as dragons today, I haven’t actually finished and colored them but wanted to show you as soon as I got close to being done.
Both have toothpicks in their mouths lol, and yes, Crosshair has a snake tattoo on his arm.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
wow that was a rant lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins I sure do!!
Ok, before we get to Leo’s reaction, we should probably talk about the reveal itself. Who tells her? Crosshair himself? Varian saying something along the lines of “I’m the only one who cares about you! Your mother obviously didn’t care, and look where your father is now!” Perhaps Rampart, trying to convince her to go…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper lol that’s funny
-
Esther replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Easton: *thinks for a moment* Once or twice. I don’t mind the little adrenaline rush though. It reminds me of riding my sand bike…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah sure!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
would it be alright if I wrote an rp for Ellie coming to the dorm and meeting Ami? and then Fel will show up soon after I think
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
E v e r e s tÂ
That’s Seb’s mysterious friend I was wondering about earlier! I am intrigued…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h  <3
@mineralizedwritings Thanks! Yeah style changes like every other week XD
@whalekeeper The original Felicity was an elf, actually, so I try to keep those original fae vibes in the current human version of her. But Lois has always been human, so idk either
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, that looks so cool and expressive! It’s really different from the style I’m used to seeing from you but I love it!
-
Light replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Awwwww Otto and Hugo are so sweeeet 🥰🥰 I love y’all’s charries
I’d like to join if it’s okay with you guys?
just need to find that address that I wrote down and created for this very topic last summer 😂🤭 -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper XD
Lois: “Felicity is… Oh, I don’t know… She’s funny, loyal, brave. But also reckless. She fights for what she loves and believes in, without any regard for herself. I love that about her, but at the same time… I honestly don’t know what to do with her most of the time. She’s been through a lot in life. People have left her. I jus…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae wow that’s a lot
but hey, I do it to my characters all the time lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin nice job!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Felicity and Lois pen sketches @rae @keilah-h @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @anyone

- Load More
