@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper
Paxton
Paxton giggled as Wolfie carried on excitedly, taking him in arm as they walked down the hall.
“How have you been?! It feels like forever since ive seen you!”
Paxton glanced away for a moment, unsure of how to answer. Things at home had still been rough…but he didn’t want to tell Wolfie that.
“F-Fine.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
WOLFIEEEEE!!!! AHHHH!! And I feel so sad for him and his bros SOB! but Pax understands yallll
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @esther-c @rae
Paxton
Paxton let out a small screech as someone nearly ran into him. He back into a locker, his back screaming as it hit against the metal, rubbing against fresh wounds. He hissed, eyes sprouting with…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper AHHHH HE HAS A LITTLE BRO?!?!?! YESSSS!!! but not if u don’t want to…. BUT YES XD
@freed_and_redeemed HIII! and yay! alright, imma RP now
Paxton
Paxton tugged at his hoodie, pulling it up over his head as he walked down the hall towards his first class of the day. He stared at the floor, keeping…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @rae @whalekeeper @esther-c
I AM HERE XD gosh lol I am so sporadic lol
ANYWAY have we moved to the next day? I figure we have at this point lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@annabethkatherinewingfeather I haven’t watched the show yet, but I want to.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yep, a villain from my group would be hard.
All the good infiltrators are not from Snake’s time period. And of the ones that are, he’d recognize many of them instantly. He’d also recognize his traitorous brother.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed just read the bit about you publishing your book! That’s amazing, and I hope I’ll be able to get it when it comes out!
And I’ll probably write a few fanfics inserting characters of my own
(or “borrowed” star wars/marvel/whatever characters hehe)into it lolbut that’s how you know I love a story, when I write fanfictions…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed my characters aren’t up to anything right now. Since it’ll be the next day I’ll rp as them getting to breakfast or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I’m glad he won’t be like this forever…..I’d be heartbroken for a character who is….
and no I don’t necessarily like writing trauma either lol. But it exists, especially in characters who’ve gone through a lot of war in their lives. So yeah I’ll willingly sacrifice a good part of a character’s life so they can have it…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’ve decided on a villain
Introducing Vere Akain
Age:Â 19 almost 20
Appearance:Â Tall with dark hair and hard features. His eyes sometimes change color based on a strong emotion. Often wears expensive suits simply embellished with embroidery and dark colors. For this I’ll say a black suit with gold patterns on it.
Personality:Â Vere is em…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh good, it posted. KP was acting weird for a bit and I was afraid it hadn’t posted. 😬
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, let’s do this.
I’m not in any way the most amazing writer or editor ever, so I recommend to take my advice with a grain of salt. 😉
Brightening the somewhat pale sky, the golden sun streamed beams of light all about
Ok, the first thing I noticed was the word ‘somewhat.’ In most cases, you can always cut this from narrati…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, that’s an interesting idea… If you want to, I say go for it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
XD I hope you try it! It’s super fun lol
Tysm for asking I really appreciate it! Yeah, it feels like it’s been forever.
So many things are starting to change for me… my parents are looking for a home in the state next to us, and I’d have to stay to get in state tuition. We just toured a super nice studio apartment walking…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
For real though, I would do the same thing. 😂 I’ve imagined the moment I get to hold my very own book in my hands and now you are so close to that!!🥹😆
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
ooh, that’s so exciting!! I’ve been wanting to try my hand at some contests this year as well.
So I read it through once, but I don’t have the time rn to give you some feedback. I’ll be sure to get to it later today though!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
oh nvm, your comment did show up XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Heyyyy your comment isn’t showing up here rn now but I saw what you said about Freedom’s Fire and AHHH that’s so exciting!!!! Thanks for tagging me. I can’t wait to see the beautiful cover and read your wonderful story!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
- Load More
