@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ok, so I love him already. XD Probably because I have a character similar to him in some ways.
I really got a feel for his personality… thoughtful, quiet, mature. Those are the things that first came to mind. I’m not sure what else to say, lol. XD But his voice is definitely different from your other characters, so tha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@rae tbh the concept of them actually being demons or hallucinations (or both for that matter) makes sense to me.
and no I don’t get scared by mythology stuff either. Like you said, it’s either not real, or if it is, it can’t harm us.
Jaylen
“Any ideas on your end?” Silvanis asked.
Jaylen shook her head. “That dragon’s an Icewraith, a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ooooh I love it
I want to do a fanfic like that now.
It’ll be SO FLIPPIN’ CRAZY but that’ll be worth it, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator I know! It was so sad!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator awww that’s so funny! I’d read a story about ducks.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper that’s still not working.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 5 months ago
~pops head in after fourscore and twenty years of being M.I.A~
lovely art, all 😀
@grcr you have a REALLY cool art style, I love lineless art and the way you draw faces (particularly eyes+jawlines+hair) is fantastic!
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok two things: one, I just had a dream last night that you and I were at a summer camp or something together and we were playing capture the flag with water balloons and I’m pretty sure the cabin we were staying in was just a bouncy castle. So that was fun.
Second, (this might be a dumb idea) I was thinking we could maybe both g…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 5 months ago
@kayhleenramm Thank you so much!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm all righty!! Thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@everyone
We should get this back up again, no one’s RPed in a few days.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium yikes!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator THE FIRST AND LAST ONES LOL
ok, but with a name like “Mcquackles,” are they ducks? Or duck farmers? That’s awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@rae I love how you’ve just decided Mayfly will be her name for the rest of the RP lol
also what the toothpicks is a skinwalker and why is it terrifying????
Jaylen
“Of course you’re a dragon! I’m not stupid, despite popular opinion. And no, no other dragons-” The small creature looked around. “Well, minus the one outside. He doesn’t a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
(and I was over here excited, like: HEYYY, RIKER PLAYS VIOLIN!! XD)
He doesss?? Me too!! XD How long has he played?
(Dude, it sounds like I’m talking about a real person. XD Actually, I was giving an analogy in youth group the other day and I noticed that I started talking about characters like they were real people. I had t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I know right??!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin lol!!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 5 months ago
RIP Whaley 😔 Silenced once again
- Load More

One, that sounds like an amazing camp and I would go there. It would be hard to sleep in a bouncy castle tho. The adults could wake us all up in the morning just by jumping into our cabin. I can’t decide if that would be annoying or just uncontrollably enjoyable for whoever wakes up first.
Second, yes yes yes! ❤️❤️ I’m dancing now 🤣 I can pop on…[Read more]
@whalekeeper I’d definitely wake up with murderous intentions if someone woke me up like that, lol. I know from experience
Uhhh, hold on, time travel math… I think I could do 11am EST? It’s going to be a busy day for me, but I’ll probably be obsessively checking my phone all day anyway hehe
Works with me 🙂