@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
PrincesaChronicle22 and
HighScribe are now friends 2 years, 4 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
also I greatly enjoyed Loki and the little bit of Falcon and the Winter Soldier that I watched. I haven’t seen Moon Knight but my dad saw it and enjoyed it, and cosplays as the main character sometimes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesaschronicle22 ooh this is a good idea despite the fact that we have five billion RPs already.
i’ll take it. I’ve got a few pairs that need working on.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
also the ideas of the magic representing sin and thus being almost all evil and cameras, trains and plumbing existing, but not electricity yet, are both great ideas
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone yesss…..
got into an entire fandom on the sole basis of being weirdly in love with an Australian character’s voice (ok the rest of him was kinda attractive too but mostly the voice). turns out the actual actor doesn’t even come from there, he’s just good at changing his voice (and is like 40 years older than his character…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint I just saw your creatures’ pages and they are amazing!! I kinda want to get on that website and make stuff for my creatures now lol.
The kentors sound exactly like something I’d come up with.
what guidelines do you have for coming up with species? I’ll put out a few of my creatures, and you can just get ideas from them I…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 started the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @acancello @mineralizedwritings @beth-torres @trailblazer @lydibug @whalekeeper @everyone
Hi y’all! So I’m pretty sure things like this have been attempted before, but I thought it would be cool to have an RP…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Eyy, that’s awesome! Other than the Lit class, but it means more time for creative writing, right?
And digital art is pretty awesome, I enjoy it when I actually make time for it, which is unfortunately not often, but it’s still great 😂
I’m doing pretty rad! Got my driver’s License last week which was awesome wrapping up…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey!! It’s been far too long, but I promise I do still exist 😂
How is everyone?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@loonyone
XD it says snakes are cool
Lol well then that’s the weirdest kp has ever been! It was showing up above your thread and I was literally soooo confused 😭 it was a amv titled ‘im back’ so I figured it was related to your post?? Well that’s just the strangest thing ever. 😂😂 sorry for the confusion
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
(I accidentally refreshed and lost everything I wrote which is incredibly heartbreaking)
But hiii!!! It’s been so long! And I always love the berets and baguettes 😏
Nooooo not the refresh XD I hate it when that happens!
Ooh exciting!! Do you know what you’ll be studying? And that place you’ve moved to is pretty cool 😏 😅 And yeah,…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Now we can bother each other both over text and on here:P
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone it’s been going well! Added a bunch of new characters and locations to the universe recently, thanks to new interests being added. I still haven’t technically “written” anything for it beside scraps of scenes, but I’ve got a lot of dragon worldbuilding down.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium lol maybe!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium what’s better about the australian one that the american one doesn’t have?
other than the amazing thing that is australian accents eheheheh -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
I didn’t get notified for any of this ugh!
Anyways, welcome back! Glad to see you’re still sporting the uh… berets and baguettes? I forgot what the name was lol.
I’m not online very often at all, we moved and I’m busy and I’m trying to work on my drawing skills before I go to uni this year… It’s a lot. And I don’t know everyone…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Helloooooo!! Again!! How’ve you been? I’ve been great!
Have you seen the last season of Bad Batch yet???? If not, I won’t tell any spoilers, but IT WAS AMAZING.
I don’t know if you were here when I put a picture of Tech as my profile pic, but I still have him!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I wouldn’t ritually sacrifice a charrie, but ah….. Wyoh can eat Hemlock if she’d like.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“Huh.” A lab experiment. The whole no needles rule was starting to make sense now.
Dante stopped walking in the middle of the parking lot and spun in a slow circle. He was scanning the buildings surrounding them, looking for the right one. He paused, looking in the direction of the school.
“Of course,” he muttered. It was the tal…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator same!!! I don’t like math much either, but for a while Fred’s escapades helped with that. I’ve since switched to a different math program but we still have all the books, and I enjoy reading them.
- Load More
