@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*whispers* but I’m kinda hoping it is… I think that’d be so interesting… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yesss, I love the big family dynamic so much. They also have a pretty big friend group, so right now the beginning of the book has some Hobbit vibes, where all the dwarves are suddenly introduced and thrown into Bilbo’s house and you have no idea what’s going on, lol. But I introduce everyone in more detail later.
Thanks!!
I per…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Easton
“It’s nice to meet you, Maverick,” Easton said with a small smile, hoping to erase or at least curb the awkwardness of the situation. “Is this your first year here?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Don’t worry about it 😂 The only one I could think of off the top of my head was high fantasy, so I had to google the rest of them. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 these definitions are probably bad but here
Urban fantasy = normal modern world but with magic
Steampunk= world with steam powered technology based off of the Victorian era I think
Authurian fantasy= based off of the legends of King Arthur idk
high fantasy= completely different world unconnected from ours, lots of world…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ells
Ellie looked up at him in amazement. “Wow.”
Then she furrowed her brow thoughtfully.
“Is it scary?”
I might send her to newspaper club soon
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
XD This was my (and his) plan this whole time, but maybe possibly (probably not) something could happen with other characters that would make him stay
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
You should name him Scrooge McDuck or Gladstone Gander (though technically he’s a goose but whatever)
Ive been watching a lot of Ducktails recently XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“I think that went down well.”
Alpha spun around to find a smug looking Dante standing directly behind him. The teinin boy smirked.
“You should thank me.”
He waited patiently. No thanks came.
“Anyways,” he continued, “I got good news. You won’t have to deal with me much longer.” He held up his radio. “I finally caught a transmissi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I find it hilarious that when Alpha looks at Seb it’s all sunshine and happiness but when Seb looks at him it’s almost always with murderous intent XD
-
Ava Blue posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Friends, Romans, countrymen,
Would a kind soul enlighten me on how to change your forum signature? Mine is stuck as a cringy line of poetry I wrote when I was 15 and I need it gone ✌️🤡 -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
ellooo Loony! It’s been a bit for both of us eheh 😅 I’m happy to hear you’ve been doing well!
Filmmaking and musical theater sound WAY COOLIO EEK >:) Do you have a favorite genre of movie you’re most interested in making? Also, do you have any favorite musicals that you have been in or would like to do? (my apologies if you’ve already gotten this…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c All of those sound fun, but I’ll vote urban fantasy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@smiley hello there!!
how’ve you been?
I’m busy
being a simp for a lunatic characterwatching videos relating to characters I use in fanfics. also playing some Minecraft. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 ok who to choose for this, who to choose…….
I got a new pair that needs work, but I have one of them in another RP already (which isn’t going right now so might as well?)
@rae ooh I’m liking your characters! (I remember Silvanis lol.)
ok but I might just add the aforementioned new couple solely so that all the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@folith-feolin my dad likes Arcane too!!
Were you the one who also mentioned liking Andor and Dune? If so, then I think you and him would get along pretty well.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m pretty sure that it’s a story based off of Arthurian legends. I tried to find one solid definition of it online, but they don’t all seem to coincide.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I think I tagged everyone who’s replied… ?
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Some tags…
@theducktator @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @trailblazer @loopylin @rae @highscribeofaetherium @otherworldlyhistorian @stephie @theloonyone @
And of course anyone else. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’M BACK EVERYONE!!! My apologies for the unnecessarily long hiatus. 😔😂
But it’s pretty clear that fantasy won. 😉 So one more poll question on here and then I’ll post the google form that will have multiple questions.
Alrighty…
What’s your favorite fantasy subgenre?
- urban fantasy
- steampunk
- high fantasy
- Arthurian fantasy (yep, it’…
- Load More

Go to profile, then push edit. After that erase your current forum signature in the forum signature box and type your new one. After that go to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes. Once it goes back to the top of the page, your new forum signature is in place!
AH thank you thank you, I did not see that when I was trying to edit XD
Your welcome. Glad to help! 🙂