@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae aww nice little poem! I missed it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Whatever It Takes so fits Alpha! I’ve heard it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
And I mean that seriously, by the way. That exact scenario happened to me twice.
I can believe it
Liko
“Well, that’s definitely a, uh, creative approach.” Liko squinted at the mess of duck tape. “Do you mind if I…?”
After a bit of shuffling, the man gave him enough room to reach the pipe. Liko then carefully began pee…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator oh same page summer, right? I’ve known about it, but I should probably actually do it this year 😅 Thanks for the link!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok I’m thinking there’s two entrances to the crawl space and they meet in the middle. Had to ask my construction worker brother to make sure that was actually a thing lol
Liko
After finishing his lunch break, Liko finally forced himself to do the one job he’d been procrastinating. Plumbing.
He army crawled his way through the tunne…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint I haven’t drawn a Hypersense yet! I should though. Once pictures are working, if they ever work, I WILL spam this chat with drawing of the different dragon species lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Like seriously I’ll writing the most amazing scene in my head and then wake up and cry because “why isn’t it in the computer???!!” And it drives me insane lol
OH MY SCALES I HAVE A MEME FOR THIS
lol but it happens…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed YA for sure. Your books are no worse than the warrior cats books in terms of mature content.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
lol you’re not the first person to suggest that.
I’m not a very active or competitive person, sadly. My mom did make me play one year in jr high but I did terribly because I didn’t want to be there. Jr high Loopy was just a constantly overwhelmed, grumpy little storm cloud XD Kinda feel bad for my old coach
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@koshka Here’s some description. Should I rp them meeting?
Liko Landerson
Appearance: an alien, light blue skin and bluish green fluffy hair, has four arms, and is about 7’ ish tall
Personality: friendly, talkative, people pleaser, not much self confidence, cheerful and optimistic
Other: Has a small pink pet slime monster named Dusty. He w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
I knowww, but I still love ittt 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
…y’all should play volleyball… just sayin’…
Height’s always helpful in that sport… XD I don’t exactly have the height, I’m only 5’ 6’’, but I’m working on my vertical >:]
Easton
He laughed. “I can’t be as specific, but yeah, we’ve been here for a few days.”
They fell into another awkward lull that Easton…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Yes! I’ve watched the one with Gerard Butler in it. I remember it being good, but it’s been a while, so I can’t think of any specific things I liked or didn’t like about it.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, waittttt.
WHATTTT???
I seriously love that idea though!!! It adds a totally different dynamic!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @smiley
Oh yes Sara!! I do that allll the time! I’ve had multiple conversations with real people in my head, those conversations just never happen with those people irl. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I almost said that I’m going to try to do this, but then I would have an excuse to not do it. Sooo… I AM going to do this! It think this prompt will stretch me a little bit, but it sounds fun!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, I know, he’s the best! 🥹
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I think YA totally works. YA includes more than you might think. In our library, I find stuff in the juvenile section that should be in YA, and stuff in the YA section that I’m little shocked to see, but it def wouldn’t be considered adult fiction.
So yeah, in short, I think your books would be young adult fiction.
- Load More
