@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
This looks cool! I would participate, but I’m already in the middle of a different Bible reading plan and don’t want to overwhelm myself.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
yay, Riker! You’re on the right track at least!
Aww, poor Leon. but seriously let go of your hate, man.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator honestly though
I’m autistic and have read a lot of books by fellow neurodivergent people (IDK that’s just what they call it), and some of them have pointed out that a lot of the symptoms of their conditions are also “symptoms” that some of the scientific geniuses and artistic prodigies of the world had. In other words, if it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I don’t really know.
On the one hand, yeah I feel like using their real names would be easier for everyone else, but on the other I’ve grown so used to calling them by their callsigns in the fanfic that they’re the stars of, I kinda want to use those names here.
I’ll ask everyone else here too, I guess.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint I haven’t figured out exactly how, but yes, a dragon can lose it and go completely animalistic, although this is rare. Even normal, they still have some instincts, they can walk on all fours and often will hold things in their mouths when doing so, etc.
I think many of my ideas came from the How to Train Your Dragon book…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Erm, I’m not sure, is there one that would be easier for you?
If not, I feel like doing their real names for the sake of simplicity makes the most sense, but I’d be fine with either!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator DUCK ROMANCE PLEASE
lol
also @princesachronicle22 I think I’ve narrowed down my characters, I’ll introduce them in a bit.
Would you rather them refer to each other by their real names or their callsigns? That’ll help work out some of the backstory too.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, I feel ya😂 took me forever to narrow it down to those pairs!
And no they don’t have to be human, duckromance works for me😆
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Ooh, I understand. M’kay, so I cannot write a book without a dual POV, lol, I think it’s impossible for me at this point. XD
When I first started writing from a dual POV, I gave each POV a chapter, but as I starting writing better stories, I noticed that I was adding unnecessary stuff to the chapters, just to make them lon…[Read more] -
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! I’m looking forward to meeting yours!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint they’re not ALL servants, but usually in societies where dragons and humans are together, dragons are kinda “right underneath” humans on the species ladder–they have rights, but are also treated sort of as beasts of burden/pets–humans ride dragons, put them in place of cattle/horses in work, etc. “Wild” dragons have something…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint There is a worldbuilding thread. I don’t remember its name though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Those are some cool characters! I think I’ll hold off until I can see some of the others’, but I do have a pair or two in mind.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Okay! So I’ve finally decided on which charries to put in here, so without further ado…
First couple! Nazyrin
Zyrin: he is tall with pale skin, blue eyes and dark hair. He’ll probably be wearing medieval style clothing. From his chest emanates an icy blue glow called Essence. His personality is reserved and cautious but fiercely…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Okay! So I’ve finally decided on which charries to put in here, so without further ado…
First couple! Nazyrin
Zyrin: he is tall with pale skin, blue eyes and dark hair. He’ll probably be wearing medieval style clothing From his chest emanates an icy blue glow called Essence. His personality is reserved and cautious but fiercely…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
XD thank you! I’ve been trying really hard to make the dialogue realistic so I’m glad to hear you say that!
Thank you! XD
Thanks! <3<3
Not being active isn’t something to apologize for girl!! I don’t want you to be a internet addict lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
oh I forgot he also has pointy ears. This would be so much easier with pictures.
Liko
“Yep. All mine.” Liko grinned. He was propping himself up with one arm and using two others to undo the tape. With the spare, he tried to wipe some mud off his cheek, but only ended up smearing it.
“I’m talan. I’m assuming you’re human, right? Sorr…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh that also reminds me, Ed needs a date.
I honestly forgot about her lol
- Load More
