@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
oof it’s not showing up dang it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks guys! I only needed three so that will due 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator yes ma’am! When I’m finished with my schoolwork I’ll post it from my tablet.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Yess mood boards are back too!
@freed_and_redeemed those look really cool <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@ava-blue Avavavavava you wanna try doing this together? We can annoy each other over text about it :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm Thank you so much for fixing pictures and everything else! You’re awesome
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

Yayyy I can finally post thisssWhaley already saw it, but it’s Seb and Dante bein buds in the school rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Y’all those memes are awesome 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Pics are finally working?? YESSS
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator THANK GOD! MEMES ARE BACK!!
I have a lot of stuff to show y’all. Also your memes are hilarious.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator yeah it did, I wonder why.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
From one poultry paladin to another, danke 🙏😌
Hehe the church that sent this out is the one I attended last Sunday 👀👀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint certainly, thanks for listening to my rant!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@looylin @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @smiley @hybridlore @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed
Helllllo
I need responses from friends and family members for a discussion post for my environmental science class. ANyways, I don’t really want to bug my family but I will if I don’t find something that works here LOL
Thanks if you do contribute…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae yeah that seems like the best course of action.
now to stop procrastinating and start writing those character bios……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I also text my friends about my fanfics lol.
That was what actually motivated me to put the words on the paper–the fact that I had fans who’d want to see it through–and now I have like a sixth of the notebook filled. Good times.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I have three kinds of favorite characters:
- Deadly tail-kicking characters
- Charries with trauma
- Charries that are both
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Lol, definitely no pressure. Sports are not for everyone. XD
- Load More

