@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h XD Nice! I like the comic’s art style
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin just a random comic panel I saw while looking for video game fancomics.
It was part of a tie-in comic from the shooter game Team Fortress 2. I would not suggest reading the comics I pulled this from, they’re kinda violent and some of them have like Deadpool-level crude humor. But this particular one was just a montage of all the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Aw man if I had only waited like a little longer to do my assignment I could have included yours! XD thanks anyways!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h XD Where is that from??
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I do the same thing whenever I finish making something, whether it’s a drawing or a mood board or a clay figure XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
This is my current computer home screen, a picture of Mick/Sniper…..
I’ll see if I can find an image of Jaylen/Huntress. She’s a character I came up with, so it won’t be exactly as I imagine here, but I do have a faceclaim.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator hehe thx
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings whoops didn’t see your last post. Sorry you can ignore all that
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @theducktator
meet my two charries!
Jaylen “Huntress” Espion (Rae, you’ll recognize her, but this time she’s not a dragon, just a human)
Age: 27
Species: human
Appearance: 5’8″. Brown hair tied in a ponytail, and green eyes. She wears a dark gray baseball cap with a faint camouflage pattern, a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin I love your art style, it’s so cute!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I believe that we should pay attention to it, research it, and take care of the earth to the best of our ability. Â We are called by God to take dominion over the earth and we are still learning to do that well.The problem I have with the whole climate change thing is all the fear and guilt people have about it. We are part of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
also your latest chapters are amazing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@evelyn-collins pictures are back up so you can post fan art for your characters now!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed wow! great boards!
@theducktator Sylvia is a cool name for a duck!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
whoops did I post the image twice?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
trying again

ahh there we go!!
sadly there were no pictures of him actually using it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm I’ll also thank you! Now I can finally show fan art and memes.
Hopefully.
The last one I sent didn’t show up.
- Load More
