@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings so cool!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Is there an art teacher?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I think so?
@theducktator Ok, but at a distance Huntress will probably mistake Stephen for her brother lol. He looks fairly similar, but what will really throw her for a loop is the hat……
Also how big are your ducks?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@evelyn-collins wow so cool!! Markus and Buck belong to Tech and Hunter, respectively?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone
So is that everyone who was planning on introducing their characters?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awwww, they all seem so cute! 🤩
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I’m not that familiar with steampunk too, but it sounds fun, lol.
Yeahhh, I’m not sure how we could mix those two together. It’d end up being very interesting though! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
In some sense, it was more book accurate. But the family shows no sign of being Christian, and the Christian sounding advice there mom gives them is cut out. And there’s the scene they added before Meg dies where Jo says “Jo’s will be done” when her sister questions if death is God’s will. I can’t think about the movie the s…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Also, honestly, how does everyone else do line art? I just make the sketch a little stronger and use that, which is still fine, but it’s not professional or anything.
Who cares what’s “professional”. There’s professionals out there who lay a canvas on the floor, hang a bucket of paint from the ceiling by a rope, poke a hole in the b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
I know Loony and Whaley and probably Rae have already seen this, but Rise of the Guardians. So good. Really fun characters, pretty good animation, great family movie, probably inspired like 70% of my make believe games as a kid.
Thing is, I can’t find it anywhere now. I don’t have a dvd. I thought it used to be on Netflix, but now, idk. Anyone…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Nice. *adds movies to my ridiculously long watch list*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
OI THATS MY COMFORT CHARACTER
…Actually, you can keep him for now. He’s in timeout for trying to dethrone the twins as the main character.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I can’t get away with anything with you around, can I?
Now don’t beat yourself up.
Alright… but only if you remember to feed yourself and drink water, for the sake of your health, not just the aesthetic. ❤️
Also, thanks. You’re really sweet.
Btw, seriously not to change the subject, but I threw down an adult man. Like, on T…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
The colors look fabulous on that drawing of Loops characters!
HA! Seb is mine now.
hehehehehe
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritngs
Dude paper stars is such a cool name! What’s the other one about?
Thanks!
ok, I’ll try to make this short XD
So, my cryptid story is an urban fantasy/scifi/comedy/idk genres are dumb/mystery that’s set in a little town in Arizona. It’s mostly about the two main characters, Maggie and Rory, going around and hunting for evidenc…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yikes! Sounds scary but also kinda cool. Hope you and your neighbors stay safe and that the police are able to take care of everything soon.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@looplylin
Oh no lol!
Yeah I do the two stories thing too! I have a slice of life dystopian that’s Farley lighthearted despite the painful stuff that happens, then I have a psychological thriller. lol.
Yep… definitely not a reflection of the author…
XD I’m like that too. I’m super emotional so my stories are super emotional.
I write…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol I have the opposite problem. My characters avoid addressing any serious emotions at all costs.
Definitely doesn’t reflect on their author’s character or anything
- Load More
