@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll get working on it! Your characters and story sound amazing! (I want to read more!)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
interesting! Arizona is a setting I don’t often hear of XD
Arizona is a vibe. People should write more stories about it.
Or just stories about the US in general. I know there are plenty of stories set in the states, but very few of them actually feel grounded in the setting, you know? Like, you could probably move the story t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c Took the survey! Some of my answers might be a bit self contradictory, sorry XD
One question: are the two mcs going to be a couple, or can they be friends or siblings or something? Whatever’s fine with me, just wondering.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Crow monsters!! yesssss
This concept is so cool. I loved that description and I’m so excited to draw it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Nooooo Xandro’s gone?? :(Aww poor Liv
Also, welcome back!
Oh, btw, it’s still only the third day of school, I think. XD This rp moves so slow. But you could easily pull a narnia and say that time moves differently in her world, so she was home for two weeks but it was only a few hours here or something if you want.
It doesn’t…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
For real!! That does sound creepy XD
I’m going to be casually stalking your profile until you write a Lukas RP….*maniacal laughter*
And so does that… *cough* *cough*
Lukas
I’m back now. Want to meet up?
Lukas didn’t notice the small smile that formed on his lips. His heartbeat sped up, whether from nerves or excitemen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Imma just go ahead and tag everybody again…
@theducktator @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @whalekeeper @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @grcr @rae @loopylin @acancello @keilah-h @hybridlore @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @everyoneee
Welcome peoples! If you don’t know what this is abo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah those parts were fun too!
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, that’s true, it could have just been added for a modern audience. Oop, really? 👀 Sheesh
Yes! I loved that part! Yeah, true, but I really liked the snapshots they had of when the girls were little and playing tea party or pilgrim’s progress. That was cute ☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Okiii XD
So um, Ramah dies… in episode three or four (can’t remember which), but the suddenness and effectiveness of it reminded me of what you’re doing with Lena here. Honestly, if I hadn’t accidentally read a spoiler before we watched that episode, I would have been completely shocked. But I think it’s going to work so w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yessss, do itttt 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol you messed up my tag! I saw your reply by chance though
Thanks!
ok, I’ll try to make this short XD
So, my cryptid story is an urban fantasy/scifi/comedy/idk genres are dumb/mystery that’s set in a little town in Arizona. It’s mostly about the two main characters, Maggie and Rory, going around and hunting for evidence of the super…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok cool. Thanks for scrolling back so far XD
I will rp for Fel and Lois in art class eventually…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @theducktator @keilah-h @theshadow
Okaaay, here we go. For those of you I haven’t RPed with before, I tend to write loonnng RPs, so just a forewarning😉
Also! For clarity, I don’t think either of my couples are actually together yet. Everi and Anwyn have been traveling together but have not admitted their feelings. And Zyrin and Nazyra were…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I don’t have a light enough blond for Legalos so he has like yellow hair lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Here’s that reference I use.

- Load More
