@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka very cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr aww that’s kinda cute!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyoneee (since I don’t know everyone who filled out the survey, lol)
The results are innn!! Here we go:
What is your favorite POV?
third person and dual pov won here. This may not end up being important, I guess it depends if we actually write the book or not.
What is your favorite type of male MC?
This one was sort of close, but it d…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re all good😂 Thanks for keeping things moving!
I’m back temporarily and then I’m heading out again, but it won’t be too long before I’m back yet again
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh fun!! I’ll have to read through y’alls sometime!
As for mine I’ll probably answer some questions when I have some free time
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! XD
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Just because I’m tagging you doesn’t mean I think you’re autistic it just means I know you like psychology and the subject in general 😂
hey guys so I just went to the psychiatrist today and they say I’m symptomatic of autism. Lol, my sis has been saying I have it for awhile now. He said he was surprised I didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh my goodness those character pics look awesome!!! *sneaks over to Copilot AI…*
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes, that was cool to see 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah, I can imagine 😬
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awww, so sadddd 😢
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
Two armored Spartanwings. They come in a multitude of colors. I especially like the blades on the end of their tails.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
A hybrid–half Patriot Dragon, half Russian Zmey.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
A Firefest (As you can see, this one’s wings are part of his arms rather than being separate limbs)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh I need to color mine!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
Here are some more dragons by the way:
A Celestial Starserpent (They live for hundreds of years and only get this huge when they’re older)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint Yep! It’s a really good show if you ever get the chance to watch it. Tech never actually becomes a cyborg in the show (although his brother Echo already is one), but there is something that happens to him in canon which could in an AU lead to him being one.
It is a good software! I’ve used it for a LOT of tracings and fan…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @rae @freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009
Ahhh!!! I love all these moodboards so much!!! They look great y’all! ✨
- Load More

I AM autistic actually….so hey!! Join the club!
I have never done the letter personality thingy you’re referring to lol.
Nope. I am not an INFJ. I looked up what that means and it really doesn’t fit me.
I have some of those traits but not others (specifiaclly the helping people part)
@keilah-h
XD thanks! Ah, ok. I had to take the test for my psychology class last year and it was really interesting.
Ohhh! Ok makes sense.
I’ve never had a psychology class lol
@mineralizedwritings
Me, pretending to be surprised by this news :0
Honestly, I thought you were already diagnosed lol.
Hehe I struggled with the “do other people say you are” questions too. It’s not like the people I’m with spend their time talking turns describing each other XD
The idea that autistics lack empathy is kinda outdated. Some mi…[Read more]
@loopylin
Lol! 😂 do I act really autistic or something? I never would have guessed I’d be here ten years ago lol. I actually had a friend ask me if I was autistic when I was in the 5th grade because I had a hard time learning to read when I was young (Dyslexia probably) and I was totally offended 😂😂
Y’know what, online might be the only place I…[Read more]
@mineralizedwritings
Eh idk you just have the right vibes. Maybe I just have a fifth sense for that kinda thing, lol.
But didn’t you also say you struggled with a physical thingy? Was it POTS? There have been recent studies showing that that’s often comorbid with autism. Which is weird. Idk I haven’t researched it much.
I think I struggle with…[Read more]
I have autistic vibes. LOL. No but actually, maybe you do have a fifth sense for it. I think when we’re different we notice people like ourselves. Oh, that’s super interesting. I do have POTS, and lot of other physical health problems. I know people don’t like talking about how autism could be linked to physical health issues, but it doesn’t…[Read more]
@mineralizedwritings lol I still do the thing where you stand close to people. Not because I think they’re obligated to talk to me, I just really hope that they will XD I know it’s ineffective and weird, but I don’t know what else to do.
Still don’t ever know what to do with myself after church when everyone is milling about and sociali…[Read more]
@loopylin
XD it feels like it should be effective but it isn’t.
yeah I know the feeling. I used to join the really large youth circles but I’d just end up watching people talk to the popular kids and like everyone else was invested in what they had to say. Now I just leave after church 😂
I’m sorry, that sounds rough. It’s their loss though 🙂