@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh, it looks so good!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator @rae @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
LOL I’ve eaten duck and it’s not bad! I kinda like it, but it’s not like I’d eat it all the time. Don’t tell that to Natalie and Bob though.
Huntress
I listened to the odd conversation between Stephen and Joy and the talking ducks. It probably wasn’t a good time to point out…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle well your message just now went through! That’s a good sign!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I can, I’m on a computer right now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 don’t turn him into a Pythonos or something please…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll yep then just do her as a human. I wasn’t sure which version people would prefer so I put a description of both. I won’t be offended if you prefer one over the other.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Not of Feather herself, but here’s her brother-in-law

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like writing romance-comedies and at the very least this will give me a new story for my database to pull from when writing my own
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yep! I’d read that! lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
also talons for feet but if you really don’t want to draw that, don’t, it’s fine with me
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ack messed up your tag @ellette-giselle
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I don’t think so….?
I think we could just go back through the different ones they’ve done in the past, or find some new ones.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol when Oliver says “It’s good” and the narrator, whoever they are, says “He’s lying, it’s delicious” got me.
ooh also! I have an idea. I noticed lyen names are always lion-related, like you said, but I realized there’s only so many words you can use and you’d have to have a TON of repeats. So I thought, how about use other…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ooooh that’s gonna be interesting……
also, I think the reason I like Cassian is solely because of his name…heheh. One of the main characters in a TV show my dad really likes was named that too, so……
that Cassian sacrifices himself so I’m glad yours will live lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellete-giselle Basically human, but with dragon wings and a tail.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@ducktator
That’s awesome! You sound like my brother. XD
How many siblings do you have?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Don’t apologize. It’s a cool topic. I don’t typically think about what I sound like this much.
I’m an alto, so I guess lower. You?
- Load More
