@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I know right? Ugh.
I’m glad it seems to be working for you now though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings haha that’s a cute style for him! He looks great!
@ellette-giselle I have no idea. Maybe just go into your settings and see if you accidentally hit something or if a glitch turned off the notifications.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh, more trivia!
-
Esther replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I feel like I should have some long drawn out post since one of my first for real novels was dystopian, but it seriously needs a lot of work, so I only have one short piece of advice for you. 😉
Don’t limit your scope. A lot of times dystopia takes place in a world/country similar to America, right? Don’t tie yourself down to tha…[Read more]
-
Esther's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Yep! Sorry, my post was a little late, lol -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, he looks so cool!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and the two brothers inheritance conflict came from history. Goodness, was it roman history? I was watching some video with my dad about it lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try to be of help!
I write post-dystopia. Like after such government fails and the world has been in dilapidated disorder for a long time. It’s kinda similar lol
It sounds like you’re concerned it isn’t believable. What I would say is use history as your guide. There are evil governments, like Hitler’s dictatorship, but there…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok ok XD sure thing
Actually can you tag the lotr readers here? I don’t know who they are lol
I recently finished Lotr and did this Chibi of Farimir.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ditto on the comment about gesture, the movement and composition is great in that drawing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@free_and_redeemed @princesachronicle
Thanks guys XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow You were close
- You got Spy’s perfectly correct. I’m actually astonished.
- Heavy’s was correct too, but I suppose if you know the characters, it’s kinda easy.
- Soldier’s is also very close in the “being delusional” part.
- Scout was definitely showing off, but he wasn’t killing anyone quite yet. It was when they’d first got hired,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle whoaaa
I love that drawing! It looks like it could be the cover of a book!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for reminding me! I’ll have it out this week!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009
Praying for all of you ladies!! ❤️
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
OMG YASSSSSSS!!!! ZUKOOOOO!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! HE LOOKS ADORABLE!!!
Great job Min!!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Heyyyyy y’all!!
Sorry for being so MIA, I’ve been at a church camp! But welcome, welcome @kyronthearcanim!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h alrighty, I wondered XD
Sorren
I stay quiet, muscles tensed, as I squint at the strange creatures. No fur, and no scales or feathers either. But I can’t study their appearance for long, because Naria snarls when they get too close.
“What are you?” she snarls, stepping out into the open. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint cool! They have ice cream in this universe?
(I’ve actually been thinking of doing something like this for my characters.)
- Load More
