@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Why does it keep messing up your guy’s tags? Ugh, let me try again.
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Deadline for the art challenge is Friday the 6th
Thanks for participating : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Deadline is Friday the 6th
Thanks for participating : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
The lighting is so cool on that civil war drawing! I love it.
Also, yayy ship art! So cute <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Joe hesitated a long while. But just as the light began to shrink, he shook his head in begrudging surrender. “Kids.”
this is just the most in-character thing
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Sometimes I feel like you write my characters better than I do XD I love it. I honestly forgot that Joe gets really uncomfortable in his human form until now.
I am a little worried I took some of the POVs too far in my imagination, and if I did, I’m sorry. Some of them I interpreted humorously without thinking much about their a…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed same lol
@whalekeeper speaking of which, when do you think you’ll have the next part done?
and who’s gonna draw first blood haha -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @rae @theshadow @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Huntress
It explained the reason why we were always in male-female pairs.
That didn’t mean it wasn’t completely weird…..
The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion, while Evelyn and Callum discussed the ramifications of this situation…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-gislle yeah, it’d be a good idea to make that a little clearer then.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ooh I’m glad you put the takeover-by-the-empire subplot back in. I was kinda wondering if you’d forgotten it lol
I would agree with Linus that you probably should draw out the Aaron-Sabina marriage subplot a bit more. Right now it’s not clear if they’re married yet or not.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle sorry your tag lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings ooh he sounds great! What’s the deadline again?
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Guys help I’ve been trying to write all week but I just keep ending up staring at the wall or scrolling though Pinterest for some ridiculous amount of time until I forget who I am and what day it is
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-gisell oooof.
Yeah, he’s not in for a good day haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
some story questions for ya:
Were the people back in their worlds notified about the selection? Like, taking my charrie as an example, will Crosshair’s peers (the Empire, the Bad Batch, whoever he’s working with right now) be like “hey, what happened to him? He should be here by now” or did someone come to them and say “Your friend has been…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeepr thanks! Got some questions on the story for you coming up next lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
“I could use a stick like that. Where’d you people get those puppies?”
This is now a canon Mundy quote and you can’t change my mind.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
although you said the jumpsuits are orange, when I looked up Hunger Games jumpsuits they were black, so that’s how I colored them lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I mean, Sniper’s first interaction with anyone besides Huntress was threatening to blow everyone’s heads off, so I think it’ll be fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator oh that was hilarious. You said you need ideas?
Let me think……
- Load More

Who am I kidding I never know what day it is