@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have not been active on this RP in forever, but I’m willing to join back in if you want to pick it back up again for our charries! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
That does not sound fun at all. 😖 Praying! 🙏🏻 Make sure you’re also eating and drinking well. (That may or may not be the cause, I’m not a doctor, lol)
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for the prayers everybody! 🤗
They held the funeral today. I wasn’t there for the whole thing but it was good to get in contact with his oldest daughter (the one I know the best). Just please continue praying for them. Grief is a journey and the sadness never really fully goes away. There’s a joy in knowing he’s with the Lord, but know…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Some extra explanation in case that rp didn’t make sense: Benny is essentially a living drawing made of enchanted ink. He is entirely 2 dimensional and can travel anywhere across mostly flat surfaces. He can grow and shrink in size. He can’t talk or make noise, but he’s very expressive so people can typically understand him anyway. Except Fel.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas Cool ok @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @raxforge @hybridlore @rae @grcr
Felicity
As Felicity listened to the stranger, some odd movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention.
A couple feet away from her stood a brick chimney. Drawn in dark ink on its wall, a two-dimensional cartoon rabbit was waving at her. He wore a pair of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Yesss that book is the best. It’s designed so you can learn it by yourself without a teacher. I should probably pick it up again even though I’m not in school.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I was thinking of adding two more characters and sending Felicity on a short rescue mission for one of them, but I’ve been delaying it. If I do that now, would that completely derail your plans? I can figure out a different way to introduce them if you’d rather
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
Dang, I miss taking Latin now
Just curious, what curriculum are you taking? Do you use the Familia Romana book?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry you’re going through that. I’ll be praying for her and your family ❤️
Glad to hear that you had a good holiday despite it though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh yeah I forgot about that! I haven’t listened to it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m a bit rusty, but the first line, since breaths is plural, should be “Spiritūs sunt videre difficilis”
I’m not sure about the second line because the vocabulary is unfamiliar, but it seems off. Just make sure the verb is in the imperative case. I can’t tell if it is or not.
Also, I think “ramos” needs to be “ramōs”.
Real…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Awwww they’re so perfect in your art style <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re very welcome!!
I love stories which have imaginative creatures like yours in them.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh no why was it sad?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 hi again!!! I’ve missed hearing about your story–it’s amazing and I look forward to seeing it again!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper haha that’s so cute!! Does one of them have a teapot on his head????
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, they’re so cute!! Happy Thanksgiving!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi, good to see you! How was your thanksgiving?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YOU’RE ALIVE
We missed you!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 HIII!!! It’s sooo good see yall!!! (Thru the inter webs of course ROFL) Things are pretty good! Have some personal stuff going on but yea, im super excited about vacation in December. Ready to have some weeks off from work lol.
- Load More
