@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly how i like them lol
@theducktator that’s a good plan
@highscribeofaetherium @koshka haha I guess “not eating them” is a color then lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s the most productive I’ve been with writing since Whaley posted her plank challenge thing. Kinda embarrassing how dependent I am on external motivation, lol
There no snow yet where I live, so, uhhhhhhh
*grabs two of my plushies*
@liberty 💨🧸 @mineralizedwritings 💨🧸
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*“Love it” referring to your writing, not being sad
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Well now I’m sad too lol. Love it though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
My dad is the same, he’ll eat the spotted bananas. I’m just like “go ahead and take it, I’m not gonna eat it” cause I don’t like the taste and texture once they’re overripe
My brother only eats yellow ones. Not too brown, not too green.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

I like my bananas just a little bit green. I can’t stand overripe ones lol.
how do you like your bananas?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins I see you’ve continued!
It’s getting good!! Not that it wasn’t already awesome lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator bahahahahahaha
I never thought of it that way lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“They live in Spain, but without the a.” –a reaction to a video of rotating 3D models
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Girlie ik you’re probably really busy but just thought you’d wanna be tagged <3
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
GODLYYYYYYYYY
GIRLLL I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHHH!!!! *TACKLE HUG*
Welcome back!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰
I was getting worried abt you!!
And heh yeah, I haven’t been active on here in months…I really forgot how much I miss all my online besties 🤍🥹 I’m def gonna try and check in more often!!!
Writing’s been pretty nonexistent for me too, life…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s actually so cool though!! <33 The most I’ve written in a day is just a little under 4k. I could probably do more, but I’d have to hunker down and do nothing but write all day 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Prolly fr thoughhhh 🤣 She’s so fast! I don’t know how she does it? @ellette-giselle, HoW Do YOu WrItE sO FASTTT???
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
….
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
GODLYYYY!!!! *squeals and gives you a huge tackle hug* IT’s so good to have you back!!!! Enjoy some complimentary cookies and boba tea (unless you don’t like it of course…) 🫴🏻🍪 🍪 🍪 🧋 🧋 🧋
We’ve missed you!! 🤗
For me, writing’s actually been pretty existent, loll. I didn’t write much over th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
do you wanna write the first RP, or me?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle there are places where you can set up a website for free, I think. My friends did exactly that.
Also, your book titles are phenomenal!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness hey! I thought we’d never see you again! Welcome back 🙂
I’m not online here very often but I check on kp every week or so. Good for you with the new job and church work! I haven’t been writing much either (Well, physical words.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🥳🙌🏻
- Load More
